Working with Thai people.

bob smith

34 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Says the cc and Trump hating ranting.

You previously whinged your wife took a lot. Hypocrisy.

There are facts and logic behind what I post. Your posts are good examples of vacuity, coupled with a know-it-all mindset. That's why the approvals lag your posts by a good margin, and will always do so while your posts remain annoying.

There is a reason why  things are the way they are. Bankrupt country full of dirt and low quality, noise , non functional justice system and executing force behind it..low education level without any intent to better it, low wages, poor social system. Thailand is going down the drain the way they are going now. This is a Thai problem .Has nothing to do with the Farangs. It used to be upward some decade ago and more but there is not much left of that after the bosses thought they knew better. And it shows in the mentality amongst the Thai. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

its not your/my job to help them out, is it? why dont they ask their government for handouts if they are so needy? they have enough money in the coffers but just choose not to allocate it to the poor. that aint my problem, its up to the thais to fix their welfare system. 

IMHO you are a sad f$% if you don't have the compassion to help others from time to time.

If I give someone in need 100B or 500B, I do it because I know it will make their life better and won't change my life at all.

If I would be in a bad situation, for whatever reason, I would also be happy if someone would help me.

It's sad that someone has to explain this to you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

there really are serious cultural obstacles that hinder foreigners here on a daily basis

Are you sure you didn't mix up the order of things?

Imagine i.e. a Muslim from Indonesia coming to the UK. I am sure he could make a comment like "there really are serious cultural obstacles that hinder foreigners here on a daily basis"

Would you agree with him?

• Like 1

:sad: We really need that sad face again.

I wonder why many people here live in Thailand and complain about (all) Thai people.

You decided to live, or at least spend some time, in Thailand, correct?

Why do you do that?

Only because of the temples and the beaches?

Or maybe also because people can be hired for much less than back home.

And lots of things are cheaper because labor cost is cheaper.

And then you complain about all those poor people who want more money.

Obviously living in Thailand doesn't mean you have to love everything. But if I would "discover" that I live in a country with greedy people who only want my money then I would move to some better place.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bill Dauterive said:

There is a reason why  things are the way they are. Bankrupt country full of dirt and low quality, noise , non functional justice system and executing force behind it..low education level without any intent to better it, low wages, poor social system.

Sounds like the USA...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bob smith said:

No. Because in the UK economic migrants, i.e muslims get state handouts when they attain refugee status.

I bring money into this country, pay my taxes and contribute to the economy. Big difference. 

Because obviously all Muslims are economic migrants. They obviously don't have any foreign professionals like doctors in the UK.

Or: Why think a little if you can just put all those others in the big box and call them names. It tells us a lot about you.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Because obviously all Muslims are economic migrants.

i didnt say that, did I? there are many muslim people that live in the UK and pay their way and have a good life. good on them.

but those who are crossing the channel by the hundreds daily in their rubber dingys ARE economic migrants and refugees. they are in search of a better life leaving their own war torn countries behind. They are not econmic contributors but are only looking for benefits. maybe one day they will become contributors to the UK economy, but most of them will end up living in a flat funded by UK tax payers with 50/60 others refugees.

im not saying this is right or wrong, im just saying that I am not one of them.

Edited by bob smith

59 minutes ago, Bill Dauterive said:

There is a reason why  things are the way they are. Bankrupt country full of dirt and low quality, noise , non functional justice system and executing force behind it..low education level without any intent to better it, low wages, poor social system. Thailand is going down the drain the way they are going now. This is a Thai problem .Has nothing to do with the Farangs. It used to be upward some decade ago and more but there is not much left of that after the bosses thought they knew better. And it shows in the mentality amongst the Thai. 

Why you in Thailand if so bad?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

No. Private is none of one's business. Public affects gov decisions. 

private debt is what caused the economic crisis of 2007/2008. debt is debt and is a bad thing, public or private makes no difference.

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

No it was Clinton policies on lending rules plus

did clinton put a gun to peoples heads and force them to take out subprime mortages?? no, of course not. it was the yanks biting off more than they can chew which led to the economy almost collapsing. exaclty the same thing is happening here right now. many thais want to live a lifestyle that is beyond their means and the bubble will burst soon enough.

Edited by bob smith

1 minute ago, Bill Dauterive said:

You blind to reality ? One can only live in a place when they see nothing wrong with it? We  have no obligation to better things when we can and adress problems. ? Strange. If you see the shortcomings you can not live here. whahahahahahaha...

Being 90% negative says more about person than country. You see the world as you are, not as it is.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, bob smith said:

No. Because in the UK economic migrants, i.e muslims get state handouts when they attain refugee status.

I bring money into this country, pay my taxes and contribute to the economy. Big difference. 

Yes headline today on BBC news.

Migrant channel crossings in small boats top 40,000 this year

Wonder what the Thai authorities would do about that.

Oh wait ,we already know.

Edited by Orinoco
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1