[VIDEO] Overstaying German man and Thai woman arrested with gun, bullets, gun parts, gunpowder, and drugs in Patong

webfact

7 hours ago, Ginner said:

Not picking on 65 year old pensioners because they are on overstay because the Bhat is performing well and reduce the exchange rate for the visa application.

If a 65-year old overstayer is not able to show his money due baht not performing to his expectations when he moved to Thailand, there are other ways to fulfill that requirement. All the overstayers report I have read are mostly perpetual overstayers who think staying in Thailand is their god given privilege. 

17 hours ago, orchis said:

the dog seemed happy with the arrest.

A Golden or similar, dangerous animals. They can lick you to death :tongue:

Unusual for a criminals who prefer attack dogs that are the first killed by SWAT teams (common practice in Germany).

10 hours ago, realfunster said:

We should give some credit the to alleged criminal for having such lovely and well-adjusted pooches. He can't be all bad...

What also does not fit the usual scheme: he is obviously very sick and can't move without a wheelchair?

2 hours ago, Onerak said:

If a 65-year old overstayer is not able to show his money due baht not performing to his expectations when he moved to Thailand, there are other ways to fulfill that requirement. All the overstayers report I have read are mostly perpetual overstayers who think staying in Thailand is their god given privilege. 

Did I not say the same? The German guy was on a 2 year overstay and had guns and ammo. Now he is a BAD GUY!

Few years ago I fired a worker for repeatedly missing work due to drinking problem. He posted FB with his hand holding a .38 pistol (without the face) saying something like some foreigners have to be taught a lesson. I went to the police and was told not to worry... He said," Loud barking dogs don't bite".

Foreigners... don't forget that your life worth ain't no s__t here.