Rumours Of 5 Private Firms Sponsoring World Cup 2022 Broadcast Quashed

webfact

4 hours ago, smedly said:

have you seen a shambles like this in public view as they all sramble for money and backhanders - show it or don't - it is freely available across the world and will still be free no matter how much you make fools of yourselves................greedy corrupt .idiots

After the Man U and Liverpool match became a fiasco, they donn't seem to have learned any lessons.

Incompetent typical Thai way of working. Sitting idle til the last minute. Rush it up and end up producing far less than expected. Bury the head in sand hoping it goes away. Unfortunately it does go away with little to no accountability. I see it too often at work and in business environments. 

On 11/14/2022 at 8:38 PM, AustinRacing said:

Incompetent typical Thai way of working. Sitting idle til the last minute. Rush it up and end up producing far less than expected. Bury the head in sand hoping it goes away. Unfortunately it does go away with little to no accountability. I see it too often at work and in business environments. 

I don't think it was incompetence as much as it was on the way Thai businesses operate. Instead of just promoting and sponsoring this they would rather at the last minute come out and say we are going to save the WC we will be the knight in shining armour BS