Concerns voiced over COVID Deltacron XBC sub-variant

webfact

15 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

As opposed too what, meaningless dribble on the likes of facebook and other 'out there' junk? Always cringe when folk say don't read MSM, do your own research etc, which basically means they'll believe anything other than what the big researchers have found out. The earth is automatically flat if the BBC or CNN say it's round, etc etc. ????

Exactly. I do my own research. He wont even post 1 website he reads. Obviously too embarrassed to post some tin foil hat website.

Thinks all big websites are liars without any proof.

Reuters is far more credible than 99% of news sources. It is fact driven not based around politics like Fox or CNN.

8 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

they tested this on mice, where omicron killed none, this virus killed 8/10

Wrong, the original virus killed 100% of the mice which were especially 'altered' to be vulnerable to covid.

This story has been twisted so far from the reality by people like you that the message has been completely missed.

What they achieved here is changing a virus which killed 100% of mice into a virus that killed 80% of the mice.

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

So no websites are reliable according to you?

Lol indeed

Post the minor websites you read so we can have a laugh.

Websites and any media are funded by who brother? 

Lol

Do you think that Pfizer, Shell, Danone and others just give their money to mainstream media to get bashed after that? 

Mainstream media is basically funded by international corporations and you expect that these media outlets are allowed to do a fair journalism?

Not saying that all the international corporations are in the hands of BlackRock and Vanguard.  DO SOME RESEARCH INSTEAD OF ARGUING!!!

Lol

Don't believe what I say but spend time researching what I say. 

Most importantly, switch off the TV and social media for 2-3 weeks. Try it! 

We all have to start somewhere.

Wake up buddy 

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

Wrong, the original virus killed 100% of the mice which were especially 'altered' to be vulnerable to covid.

This story has been twisted so far from the reality by people like you that the message has been completely missed.

What they achieved here is changing a virus which killed 100% of mice into a virus that killed 80% of the mice.

The trouble is the COVID remains the only pathogen that has never been isolated. No governments have a copy in any labs. 

All the variations come from PCR tests which arent designed to find a pathogen.

• Haha 1

Just now, garrya said:

Websites and any media are funded by who brother? 

Lol

Do you think that Pfizer, Shell, Danone and others just give their money to mainstream media to get bashed after that? 

Mainstream media is basically funded by international corporations and you expect that these media outlets are allowed to do a fair journalism?

Not saying that all the international corporations are in the hands of BlackRock and Vanguard.  DO SOME RESEARCH INSTEAD OF ARGUING!!!

Lol

Don't believe what I say but spend time researching what I say. 

Most importantly, switch off the TV and social media for 2-3 weeks. Try it! 

We all have to start somewhere.

Wake up buddy 

Dont watch western tv. Do research where? You claim all websites are liars bro.

Wake up to what? Tin foil hat theories?

Start somewhere? I suggest you start by educating yourself on science instead of conspiracy theories.

Just now, Sparktrader said:

All the people out to get you. The boogie man etc

The trouble is that all of you just believe what is thrown on you in mainstream media. 

Stop arguing. Do real research just for a couple of days! 

As I said, don't believe what I say just research it a bit! I'm not saying anything else. Stop watching TV for a while for your own sake. 

Just now, garrya said:

The trouble is that all of you just believe what is thrown on you in mainstream media. 

Stop arguing. Do real research just for a couple of days! 

As I said, don't believe what I say just research it a bit! I'm not saying anything else. Stop watching TV for a while for your own sake. 

I feel sorry for you. Get some help. Go ask a dr to explain the science to you.

2 hours ago, garrya said:

Junk food? 

Lol

Quit reading mainstream media brother

You speak like an antivaxxer....so what are the esteemed websites you reach out for your legit information? Post them here (no mainstream sites allowed). Let us decide. 

9 minutes ago, DavisH said:

You speak like an antivaxxer....so what are the esteemed websites you reach out for your legit information? Post them here (no mainstream sites allowed). Let us decide. 

Antivaxxer lol

What is it?

28 minutes ago, garrya said:

Antivaxxer lol

What is it?

Somebody who doesn't agree with every single governmental measure that was introduced and then enforced in the name of "controlling" the Covid virus outbreak.

Edited by Eleftheros
Spelling and clarification

2 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

Somebody who doesn't agree with every single governmental measure that was introduced and then enforced in the name of "controlling" the Covid virus outbreak.

So if the government "experts" who never do any research but rely on Pharma funded research, say anything, we should follow it blindly. 

????

Do you have any idea how research are funded? Who writes the rules? 

1 hour ago, garrya said:

The trouble is the COVID remains the only pathogen that has never been isolated. No governments have a copy in any labs. 

All the variations come from PCR tests which arent designed to find a pathogen.

This is complete nonsense. I can't believe how any rational person could accept this fictional narrative.

The Chinese Sinovac vaccine is made entirely of isolated Sars-CoV-2 virions.

Research labs world wide are able to order Sars-CoV-2 isolates from the same viral isolate banks that store other disease pathogens for research purposes.

Here is the catalog page from the European Viral Archive where you could buy a tube  of the Omicron variant. Many other isolates are available from the same source, and there are similar banks in the US.

Nothing "mainstream" about this.

https://www.european-virus-archive.com/virus/sars-cov-2-omicron-ba1-2022

Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 1.06.16 pm.png

Edited by partington

5 minutes ago, garrya said:

So if the government "experts" who never do any research but rely on Pharma funded research, say anything, we should follow it blindly.

Of course. You must always do what the government tells you at all times, without question.

Remember that the people in power are morally and intellectually superior to all the peasants, nobler and wiser people, and the only way to make a better society is to allow them to decide exactly what you are allowed to think, do, own and spend.

It's all for The Greater Good.

1 minute ago, Eleftheros said:

Of course. You must always do what the government tells you at all times, without question.

Remember that the people in power are morally and intellectually superior to all the peasants, nobler and wiser people, and the only way to make a better society is to allow them to decide exactly what you are allowed to think, do, own and spend.

It's all for The Greater Good.

https://www.drugwatch.com/featured/clinical-trials-and-hidden-data/

Read this. 

You can't even find these websites on Google or other large corporation-run websites.

You need to use search engines like Brave to be able to find these. 

I actually know a guy who is involved in pharma related studies and he claims that literally all research is somewhat funded by the big corporations. Universities get funds and guidelines from corporations how to devise the project even if the fund comes from the state. State funds are also supported by corporation money. 

How is this fair let alone transparent? 

Edited by garrya

Truth, facts, evidence and reality are irrelevant in the Covid era. Don't you know that?

You must follow the official narrative, even if you think it is absurd. Haven't you been watching the BBC, CNN or MSNBC and other mainstream news outlets? They always tell the truth.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

I feel sorry for you. Get some help. Go ask a dr to explain the science to you.

Ask the doctor to go to the bars, pubs, discos etc where millions show up monthly and none seem to want to die from COVID..

Doctors aren't educated on COVID but sent emails how to proceed. 

They simply look at positive PCR results to establish a diagnosis.

Is it what you call health services? Lol