Former President Donald Trump files to run in 2024

Scott

23 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Right.

If not why has he not totally condemned both Fuentes and Ye?

I always thought this idea of having to publicly condemn people is a bit too much like a "struggle session".

BUT

Trump was foolish to eat with these guys. Especially Fuentes who is a world class tool.   It is glaringly obvious that Trump is blind to everything except his own ego.  Kiss his ass and you are in his good books regardless of who you are.  

If anything good comes from it, perhaps it will torpedo his 2024 bid for the nomination. Then the GOP can get on with selecting a leader who has a chance to actually win the 2024 election.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

What's even more bizarre is why would Kanye be hanging out with this white supremacist?  And why would Fuentes want to hang out with a black dude?  Wouldn't his white supremacist buddies be appalled by that?  Aside from hating Jews, Fuentes' claim to fame is his extreme hatred of black people.  Or maybe Kanye is the "exception".....5555

For these Nazi types black fans are useful idiots for their cause. Like Candice Owens.

Also they generally hate Jews more than blacks so joining with black antisemites inflames tensions between Jews and blacks which benefits the fascists.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

What's even more bizarre is why would Kanye be hanging out with this white supremacist?  And why would Fuentes want to hang out with a black dude?  Wouldn't his white supremacist buddies be appalled by that?  Aside from hating Jews, Fuentes' claim to fame is his extreme hatred of black people.  Or maybe Kanye is the "exception".....5555

Wait, you mean Ye is not White....OMG, I always thought he was just dark from the sun and waiting for him to return to looking like Michael Jackson, milky white creamy skin....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

What God would be with a proven traitor, liar, adulterer and fraudster?

Well, for one, one who can forgive Sin if the person prays and asks for forgiveness....which the Donald would never do, so he is literally condemned to hell it would appear.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is this guy still relevant? In his own mind, maybe. In real life? His supporters appear to be dwindling daily. Was just with some folks who voted for him last time. They were going on and on about how the man cannot keep his mouth shut, and how he cannot help but make a fool of himself. He is a rather sad figure. 

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

More than half of America is with me, and it's growing day by day.

I believe you voiced similar sentiments before the 2020 election. How did that work out for you? I'm sure you wouldn't take the route of election denialism to justify the failure of your predictions in that case.  I do wonder  if Trump is so popular why is he avoiding campaigning in Georgia for Walker?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vandeventer said:

This is great news that President Trump is running again!!! I'm sure he will win in 2024 and that he will make America and most of the the world great again. God be with you!

Yeah because he did a bang up job in the 4 years he actually was POTUS. 

If he's God's favoured one I'd hate to see how useless the other guy needs to be.

• Haha 1

*Deleted post edited out*

I am not confused!

You seem to be confusing yourself with Trump by claiming ""More than half of America is with me, and it's growing day by day."

Please clarify who is following you and who is following Trump and who you claim God is backing.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

Only the very confused would consider voting for that POS.

They are not necessarily confused, just so single track minded that there is no possibility of any facts changing their one track "minds" (probably better to interpret that as "a brain cell")!

• Thumbs Up 1