Annual Retirement Extension Prep for CW - Bank Passbook

I am due to go to Immigration at the end of the week for an extension of stay. I already have a 12 month statement from Bangkok Bank which I requested through my branch last week. This covers from the date of my last extension granted date (2nd Dec) up to the date of the request for the statement. Then to fill the gap, I will go in the day before going to Hua Hin to obtain the letter and a 6 month statement. I also put the passbook in for an update.

The account I use for the extension is purely for that reason and does not get touched from year to year. Only interest payments and account fees show up. All bases are covered and even though some may think overkill, I have no problems with this routine.  

• Like 1

Printouts mean nothing - anyone can make them.  You will almost surly be requested to provide a 1 year official bank statement.  This is a normal requirement now for those using income method if Embassy does not provide income guarantee letter so they know how to read and they are being asked much more often.  If using Bangkok Bank that has to come from Bangkok Hqs and will take a few days so needs to be ordered early.

• Like 2