How to watch the world cup live?

webber4

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

If you get a VPN you can watch on BBC , ITV , SBS (Oz) , English commentary,

or Thai Tv ,sorry don't know which channel , maybe only Thai commentary.

regards Worgeordie

I watched the match Engeland - Qatar live on Truevision Channel 24

• Thanks 1

All the games are available to watch for free on Thai TV. The only problem is to work out which games are being shown on which channel. Most games are being shown on True4U - channel 24. On my TV one can choose the audio you want between the Thai commentary or the English commentary.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Sometimes it is better to watch footie with a foreign commentary so you don't have to listen to the BS the UK ones spurt out.

Agreed.

Commentators put their own personal slant on what you are watching an besides, if you go to a live match it is free of interfering, worn out catchphrases. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Transponder TV rebroadcast all UK Freeview channels. Watched England Iran on BBC in HD last night. They have a few different plans but I think i'm paying about 500 Baht  (£12) a month. They have a 3 day free trial. No connection to the company but have used for a couple of years.  Occasionally glitches but usually OK.

Edited by turgid
cant type

1 hour ago, leonardjones625 said:

This is really dumb but how do I connect to Thai TV? I connected my TV to the cable spot in the wall, but found zero channels when I scanned.

I have a new smart TV.  Do I need a separate box?

Getting crazy lag with vpns

Well something wrong with receiver or aerial if you can't get Thai TV channels connecting ...keep trying 

1 hour ago, leonardjones625 said:

This is really dumb but how do I connect to Thai TV? I connected my TV to the cable spot in the wall, but found zero channels when I scanned.

I have a new smart TV.  Do I need a separate box?

Getting crazy lag with vpns

Same problem , The Mrs seems to think we need a box! But Yalla shoot live works great on the computer. Hooked up the hdmi cable to the smart big tv and its good to go.

thanks for all the answers.

seems for tv the best and most comfortable way is getting this thai tv box, seems it costs 1900 baht. does anyone know a cheaper option? and do i need anything else than wifi connection+power to connect it to tv and make it work?

20 hours ago, bondjames007 said:

I am using www.tubitv.com connected via VPN - USA Server.

I was at a sports bar yesterday and they show from True Sports, I told a friend of mine the result in a chat just to notice his tubitv.com was one hour delayed.  So I spoiled it for him. I told him "Incredible Saudis could win 1-2" His reply "Wft they just scored 0-1"  Sorry my friend ????