How to watch the world cup live?

webber4

8 minutes ago, Seppius said:

Found an amazing site if you are struggling, mind you i do watch on a PC, but you could add to smart TV I guess

You can find it from your country

https://time4tv.stream/schedule.php

I'm using live.shoot-yalla (no VPN) for all matches with BBC radio commentary but from your link I noticed telemundo (U.S. Spanish language) works without a VPN too. So far it looks like the telemundo video quality is better!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/22/2022 at 11:55 AM, worgeordie said:

If you get a VPN you can watch on BBC , ITV , SBS (Oz) , English commentary,

or Thai Tv ,sorry don't know which channel , maybe only Thai commentary.

regards Worgeordie

it's on several channels but like the Thais complicated I think 17 channels are showing the match but not all at the same time different ones on certain games True seems to have the most but you have to add  true ID to be able to watch must also have true box  normal satellite box won't work ..but can use true on smart phone watched the England game and yes you are correct commentary in Thai

On 11/22/2022 at 2:28 PM, Hotrats said:

All the games are available to watch for free on Thai TV. The only problem is to work out which games are being shown on which channel. Most games are being shown on True4U - channel 24. On my TV one can choose the audio you want between the Thai commentary or the English commentary.

• 2 weeks later...