Cannabis flowers become controlled herb - smoking rooms hit but little else changes

webfact

2 hours ago, ElenDen said:

why are people like you posting rubbish like this , what are you trying to achieve and why ? or whats more to the point who do yiu think you  are??     Who appointed you as a moral guardian?

6 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

why are people like you posting rubbish like this

Since they posted without comment diffcult to say. Maybe they had bad experiences? But sharing those personal exepriences would go farther than linking an odd video.

Very broadly speaking people with mental health issues should NOT experiment with Cannabis UNLESS their health-care professional prescribes it.

The source of the video, "Living Well with Schizophrenia", and that channel's host do not appear qualified to dispense medical advice. Eh.

• Like 1

If nothing else, this provides a little cannabis education -- it talks about buds.  I've been places where they try to sell me all parts of the plant, sometimes no buds at all.  Usually scrawny, like they harvested as soon as the flowering started.  Sometimes male plants.  I think they don't really understand, no one taught them how to grow.

Buds are sometimes called flowers, and that is what it's all about.  We need more hippie volunteers to go into the bush and educate.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1