Hotel Near Suk26

elcarim

I checked in to this information the best I could across the Internet, and the only "Grand Tower Hotel" I can find is off Rama VI somewhere.

Then I looked at the BTS map and can see the "Grand Tower Inn Hotel" right at Thong Lor.

Currently looking for a website to this hotel.........

kenk3z

I think it is the same group. The pics look the same, I have looked at the website also.

Call the one and ask for phone #. The one in Thonglor is very convenient. Have some Japanese business clientele. This is one of the few places where direct booking at hotel was cheaper than agent.

There is also the Rex at approx Suk soi36, a bit further from BTS, about 600 B. But quite rundown/ They also give Thais a better deal.

It would have been easier to recommend if you had mentioned your budget.

Anyway, you could try the Imperial Impala with entrance from Soi 24 (diagonally opposite the side entrance of the Emporium) and Soi 26 (Through Hotel Imperial Tara). Room rates are Baht 1,400 per night and I suppose you could get long-stay discount.

Their sister hotel - Imperial Tara in Soi 26 is a bit more expensive, but the rooms are much better furnished.

Hotel Four Wings in Soi 26 offers Baht 1,800 per night and could discount for long-stay too.