Whats wrong with these cocks?

CanadaSam

25 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Somebody didn't do their research. What's wrong with you?

Makes no difference,  as next door can just decide,  tomorrow to get cocks or dogs, ( been there had that/got that )

Please can you use your crystal ball and pm me the next set of lottery numbers for the Thai lottery.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Edited by Orinoco
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

There's nothing wrong with those cocks. It's an urban myth that cocks start to crow at dawn. 

https://animals.mom.com/silkie-chickens-start-crowing-6531.html

100% true, they start when ever they like,  2am, 5am, 10am, 2pm, 4pm.

or just about any time just to wind people up.

Fitted a crow collar on the one the mother in-law has. that works ok.    ( choke that chicken ) :giggle:

Edited by Orinoco
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

There's nothing wrong with those cocks. It's an urban myth that cocks start to crow at dawn. 

https://animals.mom.com/silkie-chickens-start-crowing-6531.html

Arm yourself with a sling shot & some soft ammo & after a week or two they will recognise you & may think twice about cockadoodledoing near where you sleep.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bazerino said:

Arm yourself with a sling shot & some soft ammo & after a week or two they will recognise you & may think twice about cockadoodledoing near where you sleep.....

I live next door to around 10 or more fighting cocks. They don't bother me in the slightest.

Edited by Moonlover
  • Like 2

Are these cocks territorial? I know a lot of cocks aren’t. APART from that, here one will start then there seems to be about 5 around the area that repeat  one after the other.  After a few rounds they stop then one of the others starts up and they go around again. Stop, another starts and so it goes.  I haven’t checked our friend Mr Google and before you ask, I live in a small village in the NE, I have time so leave me alone.

23 minutes ago, biervoormij said:

I have one these birds close to my condo. For a small bird it can make a lot of noise and goes on all hours of the day and night.

I was about to make the same comment, but you bet me to it!

• Like 2