Whats wrong with these cocks?

CanadaSam

21 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

Jesus, I have to listen to these idiot birds crowing at 4 AM?

Shut the window!  Turn on the A/C if necessary to 27 for 8 hours.  Once a month pay the 1000 baht electric for the A/C and your problem is solved!  Or move to the city - 5555

22 hours ago, Moonlover said:

There's nothing wrong with those cocks. It's an urban myth that cocks start to crow at dawn. 

https://animals.mom.com/silkie-chickens-start-crowing-6531.html

Not sure about that, as mine only seems to wake up at dawn ...

... coincidentally, as does the rest of me.

Oh Krap ... wrong forum

• Haha 1

On 12/2/2022 at 1:16 PM, Don Chance said:

If you are offended by babies crying, dogs barking or a rooster cucking. You haven't lived  enough on this planet yet.

If I was as old as the vampire Lestat I'd still want to suck them all dry if they disturb my sleep. That's why I don't live in a Thai village. 

In fact, the Roosters of Thailand have been the ruin of many fine houses in Thailand.

Would you ever choose to live near a neighbor who raised roosters?

Roosters are the single greatest factor which causes real estate values to decrease so rapidly.

Let's say, for example, that you want to read a book.

Or, let's say that you want to listen to the Well Tempered Clavier.....JS Bach...BOOK ONE!

Would you ever choose to listen to JS Bach's WTC while also listening to a ROOSTER?

I do NOT like Richter's interpretation of JS Bach, by any means!

But, Richter is still better than a Rooster.

I like Angele Hewitt....

Anytime I am listening to Angela Hewitt, and when I am also listening to Thailand Roosters, then I become so very upset.

FK ROOSTERS!

Edited by GammaGlobulin

On 12/2/2022 at 2:28 PM, Bazerino said:

Arm yourself with a sling shot & some soft ammo & after a week or two they will recognise you & may think twice about cockadoodledoing near where you sleep.....

You are crediting that Thai chook with way too much intelligence here. After a "week or two", the OP will either have a pretty good aim or a bloody sore arm. Probably both.

On 12/4/2022 at 3:52 AM, NanLaew said:

You are crediting that Thai chook with way too much intelligence here. After a "week or two", the OP will either have a pretty good aim or a bloody sore arm. Probably both.

Lol

On 12/4/2022 at 3:52 AM, NanLaew said: