Trading Stocks and more :anybody interested to study with the Use of Artificial Intelligence for trading?

Hello Community

the Future is AI

( make your own Experience for free and chat with this AI  https://chat.openai.com/chat )

I started to watch out in the Internet for some Information about Trading with AI - here is

an Example, how it could be used

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ai-action-capturing-stock-price-patterns-using-google-stephen-chan

Now I am looking for reliable Source to use it for trading Stocks and other Equities, using

an AI and even pay for this Service. I am also not a Coder/Programmer

I am not sure, if I can do this alone on my own - so maybe I find here some "Partners",

who are willing to participate in this Study and use it later for financial Investments

Well - lets see, where this Thread leads to ...

Cheers

I teach English online and got this Arab guy the other day. He spoke very broken English, but I managed to glean from it and help him to put together:

"It's too hard to start a business. I have to hire people, and pay them, and make them sell things. I think it would be better to buy, you know, Google, Apple, Amazon. You can buy them when they're cheap, and then when business grows, you can sell them at a higher price and make money. You don't have to go out and work, you can do this at home. This is what I want to do."

Heh, man. I just helped him with the English, I wasn't about to get into a debate over why it's not that easy, and if it were then everyone would quit their jobs and be doing it. I'm sure he'll figure it out.

3 hours ago, Bakwan said:

Now I am looking for reliable Source to use it for trading Stocks and other Equities, using

an AI and even pay for this Service. I am also not a Coder/Programmer

If such reliable source would exist then you can be sure that professional companies, with lots of money, would use it. I am sure in part they do exactly that. But I am also sure that they have human experts watching what is happening.

Computer systems, AI or not, make mistakes. It's unrealistic to expect that they work perfectly. And it's even more unrealistic to expect that trading AI would work perfect. Who would have trained that AI to make it perfect?

• Like 1