Just now: Big fire on Sukhumvit Soi 3 near the traffic lights

webfact

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

And not a policeman in sight. I suppose the view from the air-conditioned police box on the junction with Nana is good enough!

It is probably not possible to see the east side of Soi3 from the police box as there is a Skytrain support pillar in front of the box, but the BIB are probably not interested anyway.  No money in it.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, actonion said:
3 hours ago, ozfarang said:

Read the thread header before you post your unnecessary question

I did and nothing came up, thats why  my post was necessary !!

"Big fire on Sukhumvit Soi 3".

That, and being posted in the Bangkok News forum, tells you exactly whereabouts it is. 

How many "Sukhumvit Soi 3's" do you think that there are?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

4 hours ago, Homburg said:

It is probably not possible to see the east side of Soi3 from the police box as there is a Skytrain support pillar in front of the box, but the BIB are probably not interested anyway.  No money in it.   

I believe that the starting pay for a Thai police officer is around 8,000-10,000 Baht a month, so we shouldn't be surprised when they look for "alternative" ways of getting money????

3 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

I believe that the starting pay for a Thai police officer is around 8,000-10,000 Baht a month, so we shouldn't be surprised when they look for "alternative" ways of getting money????

No-one forces them to take a job for that low pay, so I assume that they do because they aren't good enough at anything to get better. And that goes a long way to explaining why they are useless at policing. They are probably useless at everything else too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

And not a policeman in sight. I suppose the view from the air-conditioned police box on the junction with Nana is good enough!

Yep, they should have cleared Soi 3 and the little sois at the back already in case of explosion and flying debris. Useless.

20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"Big fire on Sukhumvit Soi 3".

That, and being posted in the Bangkok News forum, tells you exactly whereabouts it is. 

How many "Sukhumvit Soi 3's" do you think that there are?

t was also posted in the Pattaya forum,  hence my question   how many Soi 3's ? Hundreds along the longest rd ...in Thailand,   depending on which city  or town you're referring to

• Haha 1