Living in a condo own by my sister in law

2 questions:

1-What paper the sister in law need to file at the immigration if me and my wife stays in her condo ?

2- Because we stays for free I don't have a rental contract as needed for the extension of non-o immigrant 1 entry family visa it ends in February and I need less than 2 months after my first 90 days what would be the solution ?

2 hours ago, Bigstef said:

2 questions:

1-What paper the sister in law need to file at the immigration if me and my wife stays in her condo ?

2- Because we stays for free I don't have a rental contract as needed for the extension of non-o immigrant 1 entry family visa it ends in February and I need less than 2 months after my first 90 days what would be the solution ?

This should be easy.

Have your SIL download the immigration Section 38 app onto her cellphone.  She can upload her ID and proof of ownership or rental, and get her condo registered in the system.

Once approved, she can use the app to register you as living there.  Then have her take a screenshot of the TM-30 successful registration for you to print off and take to immigration in the future as needed.

In place of a rental contract, just have your SIL write a letter stating you are residing in her condo, signed and dated.  Take along a copy of her Thai ID and ownership paper, also signed.

I did the same when staying in girlfriend's rented condo in Bangkok, using her rental contract.

• Like 2

I don't pay rent also. Its very easy you need, copy of

ID and Tabian ban from the owneR

Chanotte of te Condo

TM 30, were you fill in longlife on Valid till.

No lease contract needed

I do  this already 14 years at immigration Nonthaburi.

Edited by henry15

On 12/14/2022 at 8:33 PM, Bigstef said:

I lived in family house without contract.

I got them to write a letter saying I was living there and that was all I needed. I assume they provided ID with the letter, but it was in Thai so don't know what it said.