FORZA NITRON

Badrabbit

27 minutes ago, Badrabbit said:

Yea but I'm alot older now, had the 155cc NMax for 8 yrs now so the Forza will be awesome upgrade, miss my Z1000 and CB650 at some point you have to calm down, the Forza will be perfect for me in my advancing years.

Fair enough. BTW did they also upgrade the fork internals or is it just the shocks?

1 hour ago, Badrabbit said:

Yea but I'm alot older now, had the 155cc NMax for 8 yrs now so the Forza will be awesome upgrade, miss my Z1000 and CB650 at some point you have to calm down, the Forza will be perfect for me in my advancing years.

Yeah, looks deadly enough. There are 20cm deep potholes around my place. Stick to SUVs.

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess some guys buy bikes and play with girls. And other guys buy girly bikes. ???? 

Nah ???????? you know me just a bit of boy banther, winding up the now big scooter guys,  when a f1 125 wave can out do em.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

just did bkk to koh chang on a 2022 forza. i poted a detailed comment. 

short is ....comfortable and relaxing but terrible suspension and handling. keep it under 100 and your good. 

I was just looking at the Honda ADV (200K for the 350 or 120k for the 160) . Guess very similar? But I’m naturally inclined towards the Honda brand. Maybe I should just stick with the 8 year old 125 Wave which just seems ,with regular servicing,to perform like new ! 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

I was just looking at the Honda ADV (200K for the 350 or 120k for the 160) . Guess very similar? But I’m naturally inclined towards the Honda brand. Maybe I should just stick with the 8 year old 125 Wave which just seems ,with regular servicing,to perform like new ! 

Just now, Badrabbit said:

I've had the NMax for close to 8 years and it's been great, I don't want a gear bike so the Forza is a very good upgrade, yes it's expensive over the normal Forza but it looks great with the factory fitted extras and that is good enough for me, the Forza will hopefully do me for another 7 or 8 years.

42 minutes ago, properperson said:

i thought a standard forza was circa 185,000 baht ??

or have they gone up ??

This one is not standard. 36k THB for a suspension upgrade with proper components does not sound too outlandish.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

This one is not standard. 36k THB for a suspension upgrade with proper components does not sound too outlandish.

36k not outlandish?.! You’re a very significant portion of the way towards buying a whole new lower end scooter for that ! 
Just for some suspension tweaks..? ???? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

36k not outlandish?.! You’re a very significant portion of the way towards buying a whole new lower end scooter for that ! 
Just for some suspension tweaks..? ???? 

Depends on the components. You can also buy suspensions that cost more than the Forza itself.

24 minutes ago, piston broke said:

(No Homo) - Ohlins make the best m/cycle suspension - 23k for a Forza..

The Nitron ones being fitted are nearer the YSS G Series shocks, which are circa 9,500 baht ......

That's an awful lot of extra money for a few stickers, on a bike that rides and handles like a bathtub,  imho

surely better to spend yer hard earned on an ADV 350, which comes with Showa front forks and Showa gas shocks as standard ..and costs 35k less//

Is it only shocks though? Nothing done to fork internals? If it's really lower end Nitrons and only shocks then yea a bit expensive. Couldn't find exact changes for this model.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And if you can afford that then you wouldn't buy a Forza.

He's done with proper geared bikes and wants a scooter. What else is there? An X-Adv? Maybe too heavy. I guess an ADV 350? X-Max? Just to be clear, Forza isn't for me either.