FORZA NITRON

Badrabbit

2 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

Drove the ADV350 this morning, I don't like the sitting position and Instruments plus its a 7+ month wait too get one so I'll stick with the Forza which ever comes first Standard or Nitron.

Nice feedback about ADV350, as some like the wide handlebar, as it mentioned on that video too, some don't..., I think the leg position is also a bit different than Forza....

Have you tried Xmax and given that a thought....!? I'm not sure what is the waiting time on those, but it's as nippy and reliable as Forza 350, and hold it's value very well...., It has its own hardcore fans in Thailand, not as popular as Forza, but it's very similar in spec and ride....

Edited by Agusts
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Agusts said:

Nice feedback about ADV350, as some like the wide handlebar, as it mentioned on that video too, some don't..., I think the leg position is also a bit different than Forza....

Have you tried Xmax and given that a thought....!? I'm not sure what is the waiting time on those, but it's as nippy and reliable as Forza 350, and hold it's value very well...., It has its own hardcore fans in Thailand, not as popular as Forza, but it's very similar in spec and 

I'm tall with long legs the ADV was a bit cramped whereas the Forza was not, I'll stick with the Forza from Big Wing, there servicing is 2nd too none here and I trust them 100%

21 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

I'm tall with long legs the ADV was a bit cramped whereas the Forza was not, I'll stick with the Forza from Big Wing, there servicing is 2nd too none here and I trust them 100%

From what I remember Forza 350 and ADV 350 are sold and serviced in the small bike Honda dealers, not the Big Wing shops - but don't worry they charge you the same Big Wing prices...!!! lol ???? (I have old model Forza and have a lot of experience with them...!).

1 hour ago, Agusts said:

From what I remember Forza 350 and ADV 350 are sold and serviced in the small bike Honda dealers, not the Big Wing shops - but don't worry they charge you the same Big Wing prices...!!! lol ???? (I have old model Forza and have a lot of experience with them...!).

Big Wing Phuket sell the Forza but not the ADV350, just stopped at a dealer who had 3 brand new looking Forza's for sale, 2021 7600kms for 175,000 thought a bit much I suppose he might take 165k.

I'm not in a hurry so I'll wait for a new one.

Edited by Badrabbit

1 hour ago, Agusts said:

I've seen Forzas on BigWing Phukets FB page and I have seen some Forzas coming there (service? not sure) a few days ago. The owner of BigWing Phuket also owns a small Honda bike dealership anyways.

1048274075_ScreenShot2022-12-23at05_51_16.png.a25da99fcc7c85aebeecd41468c190e7.png

On 12/22/2022 at 9:26 AM, Badrabbit said:

Drove the ADV350 this morning, I don't like the sitting position and Instruments plus its a 7+ month wait too get one so I'll stick with the Forza which ever comes first Standard or Nitron.

prey tell who let you "test ride" an ADV 350 ??  the only bikes dealers have are sold bikes that were ordered months back - which dealer would be daft enough to let anyone sit on one of such bikes, let alone let them ride it ??

• Haha 1

It must be new if Big Wings are selling and servicing Forza and/ADV, I was in Phuket and never seen that until early this year when I was there...! 

The main Phuket honda dealer, small bikes , opposite Big Wing , always sell and service Forza. And until early this year had an ADV360 up front for test drive, but that was just to ride in the parking lot, not going out - she wanted me to fill up a form and sign etc. , for even the parking lot test, so I passed...

Honda charges a lot more for parts and labour of Forza, comparing to, say PCX, of course some parts are s bit bigger and more expensive, but I have compared things like clutch shoes, brake pads, rollers etc , they are not much different (part, labour), well, should not be, but the total is almost double....!? So small bike shop charges big bike prices....! ????

I now buy online and get corner shops do the work..., while I watch them like s hawk....(lol), they are expert in small scooters, and Forza and Xmax are the same mechanics, just a bit bigger...????

I have seen Honda and Yamaha bikes also fail sometimes, it's not as they say, bulletproof, nothing is, they are relatively of course better than others..., and I have seen and read dealers from both being good and bad, sometimes rip off people...., so no garauntee with any of these...., they both the same...

I'm told by a friend, you can buy new model Xmax now in the shop in Phuket for 189k cash, if it was me, I wouldn't wait 3 or 7 months for Honda to mess me about, I would buy the Xmax and enjoy it, Xmax keeps it's value amazingly well, can sell later and change, no problem...., Good Luck ..????

16 hours ago, piston broke said:

prey tell who let you "test ride" an ADV 350 ??  the only bikes dealers have are sold bikes that were ordered months back - which dealer would be daft enough to let anyone sit on one of such bikes, let alone let them ride it ??

Honda dealer was daft enough, they had 4 ADV350's I drove one on Red plates but only around the yard.

13 hours ago, Agusts said:

It must be new if Big Wings are selling and servicing Forza and/ADV, I was in Phuket and never seen that until early this year when I was there...! 

The main Phuket honda dealer, small bikes , opposite Big Wing , always sell and service Forza. And until early this year had an ADV360 up front for test drive, but that was just to ride in the parking lot, not going out - she wanted me to fill up a form and sign etc. , for even the parking lot test, so I passed...

Honda charges a lot more for parts and labour of Forza, comparing to, say PCX, of course some parts are s bit bigger and more expensive, but I have compared things like clutch shoes, brake pads, rollers etc , they are not much different (part, labour), well, should not be, but the total is almost double....!? So small bike shop charges big bike prices....! ????

I now buy online and get corner shops do the work..., while I watch them like s hawk....(lol), they are expert in small scooters, and Forza and Xmax are the same mechanics, just a bit bigger...????

I have seen Honda and Yamaha bikes also fail sometimes, it's not as they say, bulletproof, nothing is, they are relatively of course better than others..., and I have seen and read dealers from both being good and bad, sometimes rip off people...., so no garauntee with any of these...., they both the same...

I'm told by a friend, you can buy new model Xmax now in the shop in Phuket for 189k cash, if it was me, I wouldn't wait 3 or 7 months for Honda to mess me about, I would buy the Xmax and enjoy it, Xmax keeps it's value amazingly well, can sell later and change, no problem...., Good Luck ..????

I drove the ADV that was parked out the front, no forms they just let me drive it.

On 12/23/2022 at 8:47 PM, Agusts said:

He does have a point - I guess one bathtub like scooter, is pretty much like another ......

Edited by piston broke
  • Haha 1

On 12/17/2022 at 7:07 PM, piston broke said:

maybe the op is too rich to care ?

If you have the money, you buy what you want. Period!

Not my style or suits my purposes, but it is what he wanted as a last bike. Respect that.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Decided against the Forza Nitron, will get the standard one, I will also be ordering the NC750X(DCT) but can not get it untill September 2023, had the NC700X back in about 2015 and it was fantastic.

No sign of Forza, Big Wing still say "3 maybe 4 months" 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

Decided against the Forza Nitron, will get the standard one, I will also be ordering the NC750X(DCT) but can not get it untill September 2023, had the NC700X back in about 2015 and it was fantastic.

No sign of Forza, Big Wing still say "3 maybe 4 months" 

"Father forgive him, for he not know what he hath done"  .

Bathtub asside - can't see how anyone would go for a Forza 350, when the same money would get you the ADV 350 .

"yow'll learn" as they say .

NC750 DCT - Not bad, but that DCT box is far from perfect .