Low style simple aluminum beach chair - where to buy?

WaveHunter

Sometimes trying to buy the simplest items here in Thailand is so difficult!  I'm trying to buy one of those low foldable beach chairs like this:

112535446_ScreenShot2022-12-20at2_26_50PM.jpg.3f570127ba6608abb6c3f36676db00bd.jpg

I've searched Lazada and the brick and mortar store chains like Big-C online and can only find the full sized chairs.  

Can anybody point me to a link on Lazada or one of the local chain stores that has these?

I too, hit the same dead-end, trying to find a (sit-on-the-ground) wood/fabric beach chair (common on SoCal beaches) as a possible means of comfort to be able to physically sit in comfort at a Thai Concert, without blocking anyone's view.

I searched forever, only finding doll-house replicas of the desired beach chair, before eventually giving up...

Hope you have better luck than I did!  ????

36 minutes ago, Pawpcorn said:

I too, hit the same dead-end, trying to find a (sit-on-the-ground) wood/fabric beach chair (common on SoCal beaches) as a possible means of comfort to be able to physically sit in comfort at a Thai Concert, without blocking anyone's view.

I searched forever, only finding doll-house replicas of the desired beach chair, before eventually giving up...

Hope you have better luck than I did!  ????

LOL!  I saw those scaled down miniature beach chairs too on Lazada!  Things can sometimes be SO weird here in the Magic Kingdom!

I wonder if there is some cultural thing here in Thailand about not sitting too low to the ground or something, because on US sites like Amazon, there are tons of different ones for sale ?

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Love It 1