90 day reporting when "between" long term residences?

I am on a Non-O retirement extension.  I returned to Thailand on my last reentry on 29 September 2022.  I am due for a 90 day report on 28 December.    On that date, I will be "in transition".  I am changing cities/residences.  I will be leave my current residence and stay in a hotel for a week or two in my new city while looking for a long term residence.

Can I submit a 90 day report online from the hotel, or does the address listed have to be a permanent/long term residence?  Can I report early (day 88) at my current residence before I leave or does the report have to be exactly on the 90th day?

Thanks in advance...

I'm in a similar situation. I'm about half way through my retirement extension but I am moving to a different province. My next 90 day report will be from the different province. Do I report my new address to the original immigration office or to the office in my new province? What do I need to do now that I'm living in a different province with regard to my extension?

file ur 90 day where you are, (you could have filed it beginning Dec 13th, why did you wait?) 
on arrival in new province file a new TM 30 ( change of address)and then ur next 90 day will be there

not rocket science.14th, 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

file ur 90 day where you are, (you could have filed it beginning Dec 13th, why did you wait?) 

If it's due 28th, the first date he could apply online would be 14th.

It is not 15 days before the due date as many state. It is 15 days 'until' the due date, which includes the due date.
It's only 14 days 'before' the due date, which doesn't include the due date.

10 hours ago, zzzzz said:

on arrival in new province file a new TM 30 ( change of address)and then ur next 90 day will be there

not rocket science.14th, 

Think "not rocket science" bit harsh.

As it's a change of residence thinking he best attend immigration in new province or via mail. 

Obviously in person more bullet proof for his next annual extension. 

• Thanks 1