Non O visiting wife

I will be visiting my wife for more than 60 days and would like to know the fee for a 90 day Non O and what are the financials needed as it does not specify the details on the website. I will apply online to the RTE London office.

I could get a 60 day tourist visa and extend locally, but i would prefer not to have to go to my local office.

image.png.ca9e690741692fd09ceed57b6fcd4d8b.png

i dont know for the UK regulations

i dont think you need financial evidence for a 90 day visa. which is single entry.

i would prepare 20K baht just in case. play safe. i would give them or keep ready my bank statement for 6 months ( i dont think they will ask but again play safe), her house book, ID (better she signed them) I would also get a signed letter from your wife inviting you to thailand. i heard some embassies are asking for it.

im sure people will correct me if im wrong but i dont think you will have problem with money. i think its only a standard option in online form

Edited by problemfarang

9 hours ago, stubuzz said:

I will be visiting my wife for more than 60 days and would like to know the fee for a 90 day Non O and what are the financials needed as it does not specify the details on the website. I will apply online to the RTE London office.

This is the list of supporting docs from the E-visa application. You do not need to answer both financial questions, you can give income under question 4 or capital in question 10, best to think in terms of the 12 month extension, equivalent of 400K baht.

You must upload something for every question so where you may not want to, you can write something on a piece of paper, take a photo and upload that.

For question 9 you can get your wife to send a note on Whatsapp or something with address and tel no and upload that. Good luck.

Official Website of Thailand Electronic Visa_4.pdf

• Like 1