90 days reporting online no response

My 90 days reporting due on 25Dec, I reported online on 19Dec, but still pending until today, if I need to visit immigration, my last day to report would be on 31Dec, just wonder should I continue to wait or make a visit to them? Did anyone have similar experience? Also, is our proof of reported online consider legally reported without immigration acknowledgement?   Hope someone can share some insight.

2 Days for approval up here in Chiang Mai , did you get email from Immigration

to acknowledge that your request had been made .....I had 3 emails from Immigration

1) letting me know report is due , 2) that report had been received , and 3 )  Approved.

very good service , but we all know, not all Immigration Offices and Officers are created

equal ....

regards worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I applied on line on the 3rd Dec for 17th due date..  After no approval after 1 week, I cancelled and resubmitted (as this has resulted in an immediate approval in the past).. still no approval so visited my Imm-office (Rayong) on the 21st and got the receipt. 

I asked why the on-line system wasn't working and was told too many people using the on-line system..  3 days later I got an e-mail rejection.. 555 

Seems they haven't expected the return to high numbers of visitor needing 90 day approvals..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, steve73 said:

I asked why the on-line system wasn't working and was told too many people using the on-line system..

So that was the face-saving explanation they gave you! The unconvincingly vague excuse they gave me a few years back (after much toing and froing) was along the lines of "blame the computer"!!

Incidentally, did they insist on you completing a fresh TM47 before issuing the receipt? They certainly did in my case but not for the individual to whom I referred up-thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OJAS said:

So that was the face-saving explanation they gave you! The unconvincingly vague excuse they gave me a few years back (after much toing and froing) was along the lines of "blame the computer"!!

Incidentally, did they insist on you completing a fresh TM47 before issuing the receipt? They certainly did in my case but not for the individual to whom I referred up-thread.

I did fill in a fresh TM47 at the office, but I didn't have my previous reciept printed.  It was on my phone as a .pdf but they didn't ask for it so I assume they could see the previous report on their computer OK...  So some progress at least..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, steve73 said:

I asked why the on-line system wasn't working and was told too many people using the on-line system..

The online system works. Offices such as Rayong are choosing not to use it, although they used to quite happily. For some reason they've taken against it. The excuse they gave you is nonsense.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eff1n2ret said:

The online system works. Offices such as Rayong are choosing not to use it, although they used to quite happily. For some reason they've taken against it. The excuse they gave you is nonsense.

And snail mail reporting is not necessarily a smooth process for that particular office based on past experience either - although the blame in that instance lies rather more with those masters of lazy incompetence at Maptaput Post Office, who once hung on to a snail mail report of mine for 3 whole days according to EMS tracking before eventually lifting any finger sufficiently high as actually to finalise its delivery to the office! And no, these 3 days did not span a weekend or holiday period!!

Edited by OJAS
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 5:29 PM, worgeordie said:

I'm in Pattaya, been using online reporting since last summer usually with immediate results. Yesterday I applied, got the email from Immigration

to acknowledge that my request, got 1 and 2:

1) letting me know report is due , 2) that report had been received , but still waiting for 3 )  Approved.

Before very good service , seems after a day or 2 I should get the Approval with my new date given step 1 and 2 are confirmed. Any thoughts, just more online people jamming the system? Thanks...

Edited by rainwater

Sorry guys, I forgot to update my online reporting status, I got the approval few hours later after I put up this post, my immigration office is at Buriram i- Mobile Stadium, thanks for all the response anyway. Happy New Year!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got everything done online in one day, why waste time making a special trip and wait for hours at immigration... now with high season the there are 100's of people in the que everyday. I only make 2 trip to immigration a year, 1 to apply for retirement visa, 1 to show my bank account records 3 months later. 

Edited by rainwater