I Love Isan

hank69

hello isan, im here 2 have fun! i "come"in thailand before but this fist time i "come" in isan! i in my freind village, and it is good. all people want to do is drink and have fun! just like me!

i stay here? i donnot know how long buut i just want 2 say hello isan people, im here now to hase fun! i go now 2 look people, i will write later.

love you all so much.x

hello isan, im here 2 have fun! i "come"in thailand before but this fist time i "come" in isan! i in my freind village, and it is good. all people want to do is drink and have fun! just like me!

i stay here? i donnot know how long buut i just want 2 say hello isan people, im here now to hase fun! i go now 2 look people, i will write later.

love you all so much.x

Where are you in Isarn and what are you going to see ?

:o Wiley Coyote

i have been having soo much fun i not have time 2 write.

the rain is so crazy here i can not sleep! i have 2 get my feind up and go outside and feel the power, it crazy!!

for the past 2 days i have been out and about the country side, its soo beautiful! i ve been busy with the rice harvest, been out trying to plant some but soon my back gives out and im left watching. is everyone out working now? its seems that all people all from where i can see. ( oh yes im in village near bang doung???)

last night i watched people kill a pig and then everyone had food (instead of money) for days work. very nice 2 eat this fresh food, and i even cooked some for some freinds, very nice. we also got very drunk!!! can you drink the white whisky here? i found it very hot, but everyone is crazy for it!

now i must go shower because peolpe are killing cow tonight, i have said that i must show them my special skill in cooking this.

i think thatall people that live here are so nice and all the westerm people that live here must be soo happy!

so much love 2 you all!

ohh the new colour looks so carm i could just sleep now.

Drugs ?????? or mental ???????

A bit of both I think. I mean how many people do you know that sound like there about to ejeculate after staying in a village doing what he is doing?

I didn't find them emperiences that exhilirating. Perhaps I'm just a little bit harder to please! :o

A bit of both I think. I mean how many people do you know that sound like there about to ejeculate after staying in a village doing what he is doing?

I didn't find them emperiences that exhilirating. Perhaps I'm just a little bit harder to please! :o

Yeah, me to, :D luckey for him that it wasent a dog they killed.....I've a feeling that it is a girl who is writing.

Yeah, me to, :D luckey for him that it wasent a dog they killed.....I've a feeling that it is a girl who is writing.

Yeah, it sounds like a girl, but the names Hank???

Wait until they've had the barbecued rat. They'll be overwhelmed with tears of enjoyment and feel this is where they spiritually "BELONG"!!! :D

Edited by johnsurin

Johnsurin, i caught a rat last harvest and watched as it, (and the newborn ones), were grilled. But i could not bring myself to try it. Does it taste of anything familiar?

Johnsurin, i caught a rat last harvest and watched as it, (and the newborn ones), were grilled. But i could not bring myself to try it. Does it taste of anything familiar?

Hi nidge

Yep Crazy, Bound to taste of chicken, Crazy Huh! Isaan's just err... crazy.

Easy on the recreational substances Crazy Hank!!! :o

TBWG (not crazy) :D

Hi nidge

Yep Crazy, Bound to taste of chicken, Crazy Huh! Isaan's just err... crazy.

Easy on the recreational substances Crazy Hank!!! :o

TBWG (not crazy) :D

:D:D

You have to be joking, I don't do jungle or eat rat. My mate reckons it's ok though, and the dog. :D

I just think the OP needs to take a chill pill.

What do you's think?

P.S. Hopefully the OP can take a deep breath before posting again.

Oh, and hi to hank69 :o

Probably tasted of Grilled Rat.

Is this thread going anywhere?

I've had the grilled rat. A vendor came wheeling by in my wife's village one day.

She and her sister went running like kids to the ice cream man :o

Actually quite tasty....not unlike chicken, a little more gamey.

Very bony, and not much meat there.......we ate about 8 of them between us....as a snack.

I was assured that these rats are farm raised.....not the filthy buggers you see in the city.

Rice field rats are very clean and very nutritious. I can also say that having them with ants eggs with a sprinkling of chilli is a good hearty meal. When in Rome and all that... Isaan is very good, though a feverish display of excitement is the opposite of what I get, it is a more of a time to "Jai yen yen" than go out planting rice...

:o

Edited by coldcrush

If it's not a girl, then the Hank69 is....well the name says it all.."Upside-Down" :D

Yeah, it sounds like a girl, but the names Hank???

Wait until they've had the barbecued rat. They'll be overwhelmed with tears of enjoyment and feel this is where they spiritually "BELONG"!!! :D

I have yet to be drunk enough to try ants or their eggs. I have also seen silkworms served once and my family treated it like a special occasion. They really turned my stomach. Has anyone tried them?

Have not tried the worms, but had a few bugs in my days...the Som Tam is the golden globe holder for any falang who can eat it...I am not one as my Wife makes it wayyyyyyyyy to hot...and it reminds me of a kebab salad that has been dropped outside a shop and trampled on..sorry if that causes anyone offence..but it is true in my eyes.

Edited by coldcrush

Have not tried the worms, but had a few bugs in my days...the Som Tam is the golden globe holder for any falang who can eat it...I am not one as my Wife makes it wayyyyyyyyy to hot...and it reminds me of a kebab salad that has been dropped outside a shop and trampled on..sorry if that causes anyone offence..but it is true in my eyes.

mmmmm, doner kebabs after a night at the pub! Perhaps there is something i miss about the UK after all.

Silk worms are delicious!!

On one or my earliest visits to Surin province, we were walking down the street in now wife's village and there was an old lady sitting spinning the silk off cocoons in her caldron of boiling water. We stopped to talk with her and then my wife gave me a silk worm, having had its cocoon removed, to eat. I was smitten!!!! Often buy when I am in Sangka market and even have been know when desperate to buy them from food stalls in Bangkok.

Cockroaches & grasshoppers - NO but Silk worms - YES.

post-39126-1183384092_thumb.jpg

post-39126-1183384141_thumb.jpg

Isaan?

My GF says the peeps that come to Pattaya from there are a lazy, nasty, dishonest lot, and they will kill you as soon as look at you!

Don't blame me. She said it.........Have to add however that she is not often wrong.

Isaan?

My GF says the peeps that come to Pattaya from there are a lazy, nasty, dishonest lot, and they will kill you as soon as look at you!

Don't blame me. She said it.........Have to add however that she is not often wrong.

:o:D:D:D:D

Luckydog, i really really really think you need to take a visit to Issan. Preferably without your girlfriend. The people of issan are the friendliest i have met anywhere in the world. 5 minutes in any Issan village will show you this.

I agree with nidge, how can you say that about somewhere, or maybe your GF has just come a croper with some nasty bars girls...and as if Pattaya is Isaan anyways. Isaan is a huge area, can you put that down to a couple of bad girls? Maybe she does not want you to meet some sexy, gentle natured beauties!