Size and postage of self-addressed return envelope

Is any sized SSA return letter for the 90 day report OK?  This time I had only a  #9 envelope and affixed my 10 Baht stamp to it.   I usually send a #7 envelope.  I hope that the larger sized envelope does make the 10 Baht postage insufficient.  Immigration doesn't specify an envelope size and 10 Baht covers 100 grams and under.  Does anyone know if the envelope size and postage are OK?

You will be fine.

Previously when I used mail option for 90 reports prior to improved online system ....

I used 2 B4 size envelopes 

One for lodgement and the other for return.

Using larger than necessary return envelope CW returns all my photocopies etc. 

You might like to try online new option. 

Works a treat. 

• Like 2

Hi Dr.Jack,

Do you happen to know the amount to be put on the envelope to return my passport to me from the US Embassy?   I have the photos and paperwork ready to go but can’t find the postage required for the return envelope.  I assume that it must be sent by registered mail but can’t find the details anywhere.

Thanks.

15 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

Hi Dr.Jack,

Do you happen to know the amount to be put on the envelope to return my passport to me from the US Embassy?   I have the photos and paperwork ready to go but can’t find the postage required for the return envelope.  I assume that it must be sent by registered mail but can’t find the details anywhere.

Thanks.

Info is here on embassy website.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/adult-passport-renew/&ved=2ahUKEwjN2fjX6az8AhVuCLcAHU_QAIkQFnoECBoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3fq42r9Ms28z4tux6L8_6l

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

Hi Dr.Jack,

Thanks.

You should read the link ubonjoe posted above.  From memory:  You don't provide the return envelope and postage, but instead you send a bank draft for 100 baht which covers return to you using Thai post EMS.  It's all explicitly explained at the link referenced.

Thanks everyone.   I successfully got a 100 baht bank draft from Bangkok Bank yesterday.   I was surprised by the amount of paperwork that the bank teller had to do to produce the draft.  She very cheerfully went through it all.   I like the good service at Bangkok Bank.

• Like 1

May I ask one more question?   Do the stamps in my passport need to be updated in a timely manner?.  I don't plan to travel out of Thailand until the middle of the summer.   I anticipate that I will receive my new passport around the middle of February.   I will go to Chaeng Wattana to get a new extension around the middle of April.  I would like to have my stamps updated then but will go to have them transferred earlier if necessary.  Thanks for your help.