Pattaya to Bangkok by bus

Mino

Did anyone travelled by bus from Pattaya to Mo Chit yesterday or today? Are the crowded or no problem to catch one? I scare i can't find a bus to go there as we are still into the New Year celebrations. Thank you

11 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Too late now but you can book online, same day may not allow you. It was very busy a couple weeks ago

http://pattayabus.com/#

For the bus from Jomtien to Suvarnabhumi just checked and it allows booking for today from 17:00h on (2 hours from now).

Bell Bus shows no data for today.

Maybe too late for the poster anyway.

Edited by KhunBENQ

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

For the bus from Jomtien to Suvarnabhumi just checked and it allows booking for today from 17:00h on (2 hours from now).

Bell Bus shows no data for today.

Maybe too late for the poster anyway.

Doesn't seem to allow same day to Mochit, i had the same issue Ekkamai to Pattaya a couple weeks ago. This is North Pattaya bus station 

Screenshot_2023-01-03-16-14-28-122_com.brave.browser.jpg

On 1/3/2023 at 1:21 AM, Mino said:

I scare i can't find a bus to go there as we are still into the New Year celebrations.

If you can't book, can't afford a taxi or van, and have to travel, go early and be prepared to wait. As long as they will sell you a ticket, you will have a seat eventually.

PS, the train takes a long time to get to Bkk, but if that's not a problem try the train if can't get a bus ticket.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1