Farang Robs Thai Bank Of 420,000 Baht

sriracha john

it was reported the robber was only about 160cm tall. it wouldn't be that difficult to find the robber if he really was a farang, there aren't many farang with that height around. so beware if ou are a farang and you are 160cm, there is a change you would be hauled up and put into Thai lock-up.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was reported the robber was only about 160cm tall. it wouldn't be that difficult to find the robber if he really was a farang, there aren't many farang with that height around. so beware if ou are a farang and you are 160cm, there is a change you would be hauled up and put into Thai lock-up.

false statment from the cashier 1.60 cm ,could have been 1.90 cm ,and thats why they hav'nt caught anybody, if they dont find someone they can always fit someone up :o

• 2 weeks later...
This will make the visa authorities over react yet again. :D

All the time and effort spent with Thais learning english, :o

He was a farang because he could speak english? :D

Maybe I'll go rob a bank too and speak English to the manager. After that, the police will be looking high and low for a farang and I get to enjoy my windfall. Simply assuming the robber is a farang just because he spoke English is something very very unprofessional. They are many Thais who speak good English and German and French and etc.

Is it a suprise? Didn't anyone see the professional job that the BIB did on New Years Eve. Swept up all the evidence, before it was examined. So, I wouldn't expect too much on this investigation. Far easier to attribute the blame on a minority.

Right! Is it a surprise? It is thai people we are talking about! Not the sophisticated farangs!

I am sure that the thai police's mind are that simple. I am sure they now are just looking for a farang only just because the robber did not speak much! They must be really stupid! :D Or who really is? :D Stupid posts maybe?

Meemeethai - it is not about Farangs being more sophisticated, are you telling me that the way that the Police dealt with the evidence on New Years Eve was professional?

Take your shoulder of your chip and lose the complex about Farangs being more superior. This is not about Farang's it is about the methods of investigation.

Stupid Posts? Being Stupid?

post-31474-1185563127.jpg

• 2 years later...
Well, idiots like that certainly doesn't do our reputation here any favors.

BTW, the bank guy Thurdsak--one of my favorite Thai names!

He was just getting some of the money back that the people in Thailand have overcharged or scammed him for, over the years. Congratulations and good luck to him. Now