CW: Do I need to have latest 90 day to get new extension stamped in ppt?

Do I need to have the latest 90 day report complete before getting my extension stamp?

I'll pull two tickets and monitor each queue but if I must have the 90 day before I get the stamp then this strategy won't do me much good.

As we are thinking about changing condos I will probably hold off on doing the report online.

Thanks

30 minutes ago, SuperSilverHaze said:

Do I need to have the latest 90 day report complete before getting my extension stamp?

I had never previously shown a 90 day report receipt at CW for extension retirement.

My most recent extension (Nov last year) I had to deal with document check even though I had appointment.

Anyway the first thing that I was asked for was my receipt of TM 47.

My comments that "no not required" ignored. 

BTW the io for extension put it with all the docs provided. 

Fortunately I had it in my "spare kitchen sink" folder and was able to provide it. 

What do you mean by latest report. 

"Do I need to have the latest 90 day report complete before getting my extension stamp?" 

Just take your most recent receipt TM47.

BTW online appointment for extension works a treat. 

Edited by DrJack54

CW once overlooked a 90 day slip in my passport. They took my Bt1,900 but told me I had to go and do a 90 day before the second senior officer interview.

They also now print out your lst 90 day and require that you sign it, or accept same from you.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I had never previously shown a 90 day report receipt at CW for extension retirement.

My most recent extension (Nov last year) I had to deal with document check even though I had appointment.

Anyway the first thing that I was asked for was my receipt of TM 47.

My comments that "no not required" ignored. 

BTW the io for extension put it with all the docs provided. 

Fortunately I had it in my "spare kitchen sink" folder and was able to provide it. 

What do you mean by latest report. 

"Do I need to have the latest 90 day report complete before getting my extension stamp?" 

Just take your most recent receipt TM47.

BTW online appointment for extension works a treat. 

I'm due for my 90 day report. Since I'm already up there to grab my extension I thought that I would just do the report there as well.

My question was whether I will need the 90 day report updated to the best of its ability when I pick up my extension. Now that I think about it I don't recall ever giving them the but I very well might have just to avoid questions.

I want to continue to do this in person until we change condo and then I'll try the new and improved online service but looking ahead and trying to avoid problems

16 minutes ago, SuperSilverHaze said:

I'm due for my 90 day report

What is the due date.

Presumably you have your last receipt. 

I understand your plan.

I would suggest you make an appointment for your extension.

Have your most recent TM47 receipt with you in case the document check girls ask for it. 

Obtain your extension.

Then go back to the main Que desk and obtain ticket for 90 report. 

If the io doing extension notices that you are in the window for your next report they may even do it on the spot.

That actually happened to me once at CW when doing my extension and the io started to file a 90 report as a favor and asked him not to.