Can you recommend a reliable / affordable service for Visa Extension [Jomtien]

Cost depends on the basis for the extension, and whether a change of visa status from Tourist to Non Immigrant is needed first. It also depends on whether you need to circumvent some of the customary requirements for the extension is question. 3-5k baht would be the cost if you can meet all the normal requirements. If there is an issue with the financials, you would be very lucky to have change from 11k (retirement) and that is a simple one, not requiring cooperation from the officials at division headquarters.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, BritTim said:

Cost depends on the basis for the extension, and whether a change of visa status from Tourist to Non Immigrant is needed first. It also depends on whether you need to circumvent some of the customary requirements for the extension is question. 3-5k baht would be the cost if you can meet all the normal requirements. If there is an issue with the financials, you would be very lucky to have change from 11k (retirement) and that is a simple one, not requiring cooperation from the officials at division headquarters.

Thanks for your response. I have an elite visa and it should be a very straight forward process for them. I just want to avoid having to do it myself. I would like a tried and true service that has a good reputation with people on here.

50 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Then you don't need an extension or am I missing something?

It's not an extension but an annual requirement. 

Not a 90 report but similar.

OP Maneerat is highly recommend by many. 

Several good agents in Pattaya/Jomtien. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Travello01 said:

Thanks for your response. I have an elite visa and it should be a very straight forward process for them. I just want to avoid having to do it myself. I would like a tried and true service that has a good reputation with people on here.

As you say, the rubber stamp extension once a year, for those on Elite visas who do not travel at all, should be very easy. However, technically, even when using an agent, you are supposed to make an appearance at Immigration as part of the process. The agent can arrange to have that requirement waived or, to be completely in compliance with the rules, can arrange VIP queuing which should mean you are at Immigration for only a couple of minutes. In either case, there would be an associated cost, but it should be fairly low.

• Like 1