Pictures for Marriage Extension question

I just went through my Document storage Folder where I keep the docs for immigration, and I came across a set of pictures which we used for the Marriage extension previously.

Can we use these pictures or do we need to take new ones.

TiA

10 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Personally I would use new ones.....what the hell?......don't give them any reason to reject your application.....doing mine next week.

I am going to Retirement Extension route, but only use the Docs for Marriage extension as a Backup (just in case)

Only a couple of Docs more (Kr2, ID, Tabien Baan, Pictures)

• Like 1

We use the Phetchaburi office and 4 years ago we were told to take new photos because we had used the same ones as the previous year.  Fortunately, after some begging, we were allowed to submit our application after pledging to provide new photos the next year.  No problems since using new photos the following years.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

use your phone. print two to a page

Do you mean to take selfies and use them?

Rather not as I have no idea if our IO will accept

Edited by MJCM

Done that for 12 years, printed on ink jet printer. Can't be landscape. Together in living room, kitchen, in front of house showing house numbers, one in bedroom NOT sitting on the bed. They say they want one of whole house, but that is not possible with my house (Trees). Not selfie, let someone take the pictures with your phone.

Edited by bunnydrops
addition

11 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

let someone take the pictures with your phone.

That is my problem.

I know what pictures they want (was on Marriage extension for x years), but someone to take the pictures that is our problem as said earlier

6 minutes ago, MJCM said:

That is my problem.

I know what pictures they want (was on Marriage extension for x years), but someone to take the pictures that is our problem as said earlier

I have done them using the timer on my tablet when I didn't have anybody to do them.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have done them using the timer on my tablet when I didn't have anybody to do them.

Good idea, but the Picture in front of the House with the House Number would be an issue as I don't have a Tripod

11 minutes ago, Jerno said:

Buy a tripod?  Useful each year.

Never use it waste of money and I used a Chair and Ladder which worked perfectly. Normally the BIL is available but he is very busy with "Hay" Baling,

But done and dusted already, the TIP from @ubonjoe worked perfectly and the photo shop in town was open and printed the pictures (which I transferred to an SD Card) out for 60 THB (4 pictures x 2 (sets) = 7.5 THB per picture)

Thx for the tips everyone!