Ambien 30 mg & Zopiclone 7.5 mg Available In Thailand?

Microwave

Elon Musk called Ambien the devil's aspirin. He once said that many of his bad decisions were the result of taking Ambien. I would certainly agree as I once took 20mg of Ambien because I absolutely needed to get to sleep for a  very important event. After taking this Ambien just before entering the shower before bed, I passed out in the shower and then proceeded to walk naked over to my neighbors house and knock on the door. Fortunately my neighbor had compassion on me and did  not call the police but had to call medical services to come and take me away.

I did not make my important event the next day and still cannot remember the event.

ambien.jpg

Phii with a falling tone is a polite way of addressing a person, especially someone perceived to be older.  I first came to Thailand as a teenager and nobody called me phii.  As time has passed it now seems most everyone addresses me as phii.

Phii with a rising tone means ghost, which is also occasionally used to address me …  

1 hour ago, Microwave said:

Phii with a falling tone is a polite way of addressing a person, especially someone perceived to be older.  I first came to Thailand as a teenager and nobody called me phii.  As time has passed it now seems most everyone addresses me as phii.

Phii with a rising tone means ghost, which is also occasionally used to address me …  

Wait until they call you lung

• Haha 1