Pattaya to Suvarnahumi airport bus

schopenhaur

A few years back last time i was here there was an airport bus (rooncheang?) that went to the airport. Today, there is no option for this on the their website, only BKK city stops. The only option i see is to catch the bus (rooncheang) from Jomtein.

The forum and bus station websites give inconclsive info on this. Anyone know the updated/recent info?

Is their a govt/cheap bus  from the North Pattaya location?

I don't think you will get it any cheaper than using transport to Jomtien bus station and ride from there.

Others had described that the Bangkok buses have a stop south of Suvarnabhumi from where you can use a short taxi(?) ride.

Cheaper?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, schopenhaur said:

Thanks everyone for the replies!

From this it seems that the Jomtein location is the only one now that goes direct to suvarnabhumi. I will go there then.

Cheers!

There is also the Bell Travel Service which was pointed out to you earlier. They pick you up from your accommodation. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Strangely enough I rode past the Reung Ruen (North Rd bus station) earlier today and out came a large coach saying Airport-Pattaya, and it did go onto the motorway. I thought Bell used a minibus....is it a full sized coach now or 'as required'?

• Thumbs Up 1

There's also a mini van cost 200 baht from near top of Pattaya Klang opposite visa business, though may drop you at Suvarnabhumi airport bus station, there's a free bus from there, maybe 10 minutes journey to the airport. This mini van service also goes to Don Muang 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Strangely enough I rode past the Reung Ruen (North Rd bus station) earlier today and out came a large coach saying Airport-Pattaya, and it did go onto the motorway. I thought Bell used a minibus....is it a full sized coach now or 'as required'?

Ah but which Airport ? Could be one of three.

18 hours ago, jacko45k said:

They use their regular big bus I noticed a sign across from Bell they operate also now to airport using type of bus same as from jomtien.  

I was going to Ekammai waiting for 6am but bus park didn't seem to start that early. If you are north and need to pay to get to jomtien unless you courting baht?  

19 hours ago, NextG said:

There is also the Bell Travel Service which was pointed out to you earlier. They pick you up from your accommodation. 

Yes, but I am cheap ????  I will likely just use bolt to jomtein and get the bus direct from jomtein to suvarnabhumi. Cheapest.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2023 at 3:55 AM, NextG said:

Yes, but it takes +/- 30 minutes to get to your hotel depending on how many they have to pick up before/after you. It is more convenient just to call a Bolt when you are ready to go to the bus station.

26 minutes ago, hioctane said:

Yes, but it takes +/- 30 minutes to get to your hotel depending on how many they have to pick up before/after you. It is more convenient just to call a Bolt when you are ready to go to the bus station.

What a strange post. Why would it make a difference to anyone how long the minibus takes to pick you up??

They tell you the time they’ll be there. 

16 hours ago, hioctane said:

It is just the extra risk as to whether a Bolt will be available or arrive swiftly... usually they are good, but sometimes all are busy, or the guy goes all over the place trying to get to you.  If you set off too early you are just waiting around in their office......There is a sense of they won't leave for the airport without you if you are in their pick-up service.