selling stuff on Ebay without Paypal?

Does anyone have an experience of selling stuff on Ebay without a linked Paypal account?

Do I understand correctly that after the Paypal exodus the Ebay is closed for us expats too? (for sales, not purchases)

Edited by fdsa

• 2 months later...

I'm afraid there is no more Ebay for us.

Yes, it is (theoretically) possible to sell on Ebay without Paypal - they have partnered with Payoneer for that.

I have registered with Payoneer and verified my account, but then faced a big issue - Ebay now defaults my location to USA despite my registration address is in Thailand, and both selling and buying addresses are in Thailand. But when I list an item for sale Ebay lists it as located in USA, and even if I manually change the item location to Thailand Ebay wants me to send it from Thailand via USPS or UPS Express - there is no DHL or FedEx option. So the only option is to use UPS Express as there is no USPS in Thailand, obviously.

Also Ebay support told me that I will have to determine the shipping cost myself as Ebay could not automatically calculate the shipping cost for items located outside USA. So I will somehow need to make the buyers contact me prior to payment for my listings to determine the cost of shipping to their location.

Or do not sell on Ebay ????‍♂️

26 minutes ago, fdsa said:

But when I list an item for sale Ebay lists it as located in USA, and even if I manually change the item location to Thailand Ebay wants me to send it from Thailand via USPS or UPS Express

more than that - if I manually set the item location to Thailand and add a free domestic shipping, Ebay lists the item as "item location: Thailand, free shipping to USA" :biggrin:????‍♂️