90 day report / TM30 arrived back on Re-entry Permit

16 hours ago, Liquorice said:

Thanks, that proves another theory that each IO sets its own requirement.

In the case of our experiment, the two who followed your example were told by the IO that they had to check their entry stamp date before resetting the 90-day clock, hence having to report in person.

Your active 90 day period ends when you leave the country. A new one starts when you re-enter. Period. Stop talking.

On 1/18/2023 at 11:12 AM, 4MyEgo said:

I believe you mean the lessor, as opposed to the tenant, i.e. the lessor is the landlord, on the other hand, possessor is the same as the tenant, however I haven't seen anything in writing stating that the possessor/tenant can lodge a TM30

Immigration Act B.E. 2522 (1979) ENG.pdf 

Section 38 : The house – master , the owner or the possessor of the residence , or the hotel manager where the alien , receiving permission to stay temporary in the Kingdom has stayed , must notify the competent official of the Immigration Office located in the same area with that hours , dwelling place or hotel, within 24 hours from the time of arrival of the alien concerned.

Definitions in the Act;
Section 4: “ House Master ” means any persons who is the chief possessor of a house , whether in the capacity of owner , tenant , or in any other capacity whatsoever , in accordance with the law on people act.

You can register online and file as the 'tenant'.

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2023 at 3:32 PM, LikeItHot said:

Your active 90 day period ends when you leave the country. A new one starts when you re-enter. Period. Stop talking.

Yep, agreed, but the point I was trying to make went over members heads.

If you've exited and re-entered in-between a 90-day report, you're still able to submit online on the due date. The system doesn't know you've exited and re-entered. Of course, you can count 90 days from re-entry and submit within the 14-day window, but my particular IO will not approve these applications, stating foreigners frequently enter the wrong dates, so they insist you go in person the first time after re-entry.

• Haha 1