Walk in vs Online: Extension of a 45 day visa exempt stamp

After Going online to book an appointment for the extension I found that the next available date is just 2 days before end of my Visa Exempt.

Since this is the land of surprises it seems best to get things done as early as possible in case a plan-B is necessary.

Questions:

1. Is the walk-in option something that takes up a lot of the day (Since the booked appointment is supposed to only take 15min)?

2. If I book one of the available slots is there any danger (even with all the correct forms, money and pics) that a rejection might occur - I am speculating here, but probably the only other reason might be because of what is disliked in the passport? 

30 day extension for visa exempt very simple process and paperwork basic.

Provided you have a TM30, I would stick with the appointment.

BTW be 15-20 minutes early as they run on time. 

Make sure you print out your online booking confirmation hard copy. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

30 day extension for visa exempt very simple process and paperwork basic.

Provided you have a TM30, I would stick with the appointment.

BTW be 15-20 minutes early as they run on time. 

Make sure you print out your online booking confirmation hard copy. 

DrJack54 - You have given a brilliant Response - Exactly what I needed.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Forgot to mention. Are you Bangkok. 

Extension to a visa exempt entry is done at IT Mall Laksi and not CW.

If they have changed it to CW someone will correct my advice. 

I just booked with the online system - I thought I also needed to pay online before the booking would be accepted, but I got confirmation of the appointment time and date - I have had mo payment request.

Is the 1,900 Thb paid on the day or is this an online payment (that I have missed / misunderstood)?

I've never read on this forum that you can do a thirty day extension on line and get appointment. What site can you do this? Also can it be done at ALL offices or just Bangkok? I spent 2 1/2 hours at Hua Hin last week wasting time. Also I assume you can extend sixty day tourist visa as well as visa exempt appointment on line?   One funny thing they wanted at Hua Hin was a 2 inch photo? I had a passport photo ( which Phuket took last April ) that the girl in Hua Hin fussed about. She wanted me to take another one there. I only had the 1900 baht on me but had another old pic shaped differently ( not 2 inch x 2 inch) but she said that was ok. Then of course they still take a pic of you when applying lol! 
I'm most interested to know if you have to upload a copy of TM30 ahead of time because I just stay in a hotel the night before going to immigration so that would be impossible. 
I especially wanted to know if Phuket and Hua Hin accept appointments not just BKK. It seems this would save quite a lot of time waiting around. Thanks