HONDA​ ADV350 350CC

glegolo18

8 minutes ago, volsfan said:

I ordered mine last week of November from Mityon and still no sign of it. Was originally told 2 months, then Monday told could be a couple more months. i ordered the Roadsync version, so that has something to do with it i think.

the roadsync option has noting to do with it (totally pointless imho - you cannot get the gps map onto the bike's screen) - it's all about the huge backlog Honda has with this model .....  your bike's turn on the processing line will come eventually, i'm sure ....

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 9:40 PM, Kinnock said:

Happened to see this on Shoppee .... new ADV 350 for 230,000 THB ????

Profiteering?

That's more than a new CB500X.

Anyone managed to get one yet?

230,000 baht ? wow .

There's a 6 week old one on Bahtsold for 200,000 baht, which on the face of it don't sound too bad.

A couple of months back my pal was quoted 205,000 baht (OTR) for a new one, but no guarantee as to when he would get it - "maybe 3 to 6 months" the sales lady said .

It's one hell of a popular bike thats for sure.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, papa al said:

Been seeing them all around.

But if you are talking blimped-out scooters,

why not a ADV750.?

Mo is bedda.

while the X-ADV 750 id definitely the better bike, for grocery shopping the underseat storage on the 750 is a lot smaller than the 350s, maybe parts will be more expensive, when the first gen X-ADV came out things like footpegs and rear racks are only available out of italy and they cost a lot, not sure if there's more aftermarket parts now

NC750 has same engine and transmission and bigger wheel that'll actually go off road better too