ATTENTION bum gun lovers!

7 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Couple of questions, apologise in advance if they're a little personal.

1, Aren't you bothered by having a wet anus (plus whatever else gets splashed, crack, cheeks, balls, etc..)

That's why God made towels. And toilet paper if one is out. It's very rare for me to need a number 2 when out.

7 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

2, Do you go "fingers in" with the non-gun hand?

Only if I need to. Mostly they're so perfect that I don't even need to wipe.

Edited by ozimoron

On 2/5/2023 at 12:03 PM, Don Chance said:

I don't know about Thailand but i know in subcontinent it is not used like this.  People wet their left hand with soap and water and wash themselves.  I don't see this pressure washer as a good idea.

You have to be kidding me. Funniest response in a long time. 

On 2/5/2023 at 12:25 PM, 1FinickyOne said:

I have them in my home, but I don't understand how to use it.. I would think that the spray has got to ricochet off cheeks and get all over the place.  

Back in the states, I loved to power wash. Hitting a stain from various oblique angles and pressure settings is a mini-art, like peeling sunburn is. I bring that same technique closer to home.

I like to follow up with a maxi-blast right at the sphincter. I can usually coax out an extra mini-dribble.

Follow that with a gentle dab without much showing on the tissue.

On 2/5/2023 at 12:11 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

It's no more a "pressure washer" than the shower head or tap!

Depends on your local water pressure???? I've got one that could bring tears to your eyes if you weren't used to it.

On 2/5/2023 at 2:02 PM, carlyai said:

I'm right handed. ????

The cultural assumption is that most people are right handed. that is why they use their left hand to clean their buttholes and the right hand for eating. 

In Thailand and many asian countries it is considered very rude to use your left hand to hand people things because that is the hand you use to clean your bits. 

it is a belief that seems to be waning

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2023 at 5:26 PM, Don Chance said:

That's the hand you eat isn't it?

highresrollsafe.jpg

Even if it was (and there are things called eating utensils, you know) you should always wash your hands thoroughly after going to the toilet, and before preparing or eating food anyway.

Don't you do so?

As we learned during Covid (if we didn't know already) 20 seconds of thorough hand-washing with soap and water is enough to kill pretty much any germs you might have on your hands.

1 hour ago, n00dle said:

The cultural assumption is that most people are right handed. that is why they use their left hand to clean their buttholes and the right hand for eating. 

In Thailand and many asian countries it is considered very rude to use your left hand to hand people things because that is the hand you use to clean your bits. 

it is a belief that seems to be waning

That just proves my point. Asian do not use the sprayer like a power washer.