ATTENTION bum gun lovers!

I have them in my home, but I don't understand how to use it.. I would think that the spray has got to ricochet off cheeks and get all over the place. If your gun and hand are well place, then the fecal matter will end up on your hand... and certainly on the gun but there is no way to wash the gun so if you are using one then it has to have others <deleted> on it... 

There are Japanese toilets with the spray built into the toilet - and apparently it gives a nice massage as well w/o involving your hand.. that sounds much better.. 

For me, I do my business in the morning and then take a shower... 

20 minutes ago, realfunster said:

1) Obviously, as these contraptions are ubiquitous here !

2) To each their own, I think they are great. 

Not really you don't see them in modern malls or even in big C toilets, never use them myself, why spray dirty water about?

57 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

There are Japanese toilets with the spray built into the toilet - and apparently it gives a nice massage as well w/o involving your hand.. that sounds much better.. 

After a visit to Japan some years ago, I came across these toilets with the spray built into the lid unit and I thought they were great.

So when I got back to New Zealand I hunted around and found an importer of them and installed one in my house, and when I sold the house and left NZ some 17 years ago I uninstalled it and installed it into my ex-girlfriend's house, and as far as I know she still uses it – – a wonderful invention.

It even had a seat warmer, which I never used, and a little extractor fan unit built in, so if there was an obnoxious odour accompanying the "job" it neutralised it!

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix Rising said:

IMO it's one of the greatest inventions in the history of mankind!

Then you may love reading The ultimate bum gun thread.

Every time I visit my country of origin and go for a 'relief session' I instantly miss the "king of appliances".

Would that happen to be the UK?

image.png.ced57ce734ad31465c8e3c2c79dbb7c1.png

Pattaya tourist illustrates use of bum gun

• Haha 1

Have you ever used one?? IMO it's one of the greatest inventions in the history of mankind! Every time I visit my country of origin and go for a 'relief session' I instantly miss the "king of appliances".

Install one. Winter may be a problem but a hot water maker like the those next to showers here would work

1 hour ago, Don Chance said:

I don't know about Thailand but i know in subcontinent it is not used like this.  People wet their left hand with soap and water and wash themselves.  I don't see this pressure washer as a good idea.

I'm right handed. ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

For me, I do my business in the morning and then take a shower... 

Terminal 21 toilets at Bangkok are high tech, with built in remote.  Direct spray, pressure, even warm air fan dryer ????

On use at home and splashing all over, just adjust the pressure.  Hopefully folks wash their hands anyway, afterward.   Though may be a future exercise:

Edited by KhunLA

4 hours ago, whereyougo said:

Install one. Winter may be a problem but a hot water maker like the those next to showers here would work

i fitted one to my sons house in UK, had hot and cold inlets , so can adjust temperature during winter/ summer

NOT good in UK winter if cold only, unless you want to freeze your nuts off, lol

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

I must admit to pressing the trigger to max flow sometimes. I haven't used toilet paper since I discovered these things on my first trip to Thailand 42 years ago.

Couple of questions, apologise in advance if they're a little personal.

1, Aren't you bothered by having a wet anus (plus whatever else gets splashed, crack, cheeks, balls, etc..)

2, Do you go "fingers in" with the non-gun hand?