US Navy Sailors Planning to Visit Pattaya in 2023

Banana7

I'm sure every single one will be videotaped for possible blackmailing in the future.   

Pattaya and the CIA might work together, but I cannot confirm this at this time!!!

Undercover spies from 238 countries might be disguised as ladyboys now!!!  cannot confirm!!!

I invented the stealth bomber and they tried finding me for years, but I put everything in "stealth" mode.  

Just an observation, but years ago when they used to come--no pun intended, the bars were full of them, now days it's seems they just walk around the malls instead of the bars. Only the odd one every once in a while with a lady.

Edited by ross163103
Spelling

1 hour ago, ross163103 said:

Just an observation, but years ago when they used to come--no pun intended, the bars were full of them, now days it's seems they just walk around the malls instead of the bars. Only the odd one every once in a while with a lady.

Times have changed, countries are too worried about PR nowadays and the military lay down the law re bringing the service into disrepute and the potential of diplomatic incidents when overseas. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/5/2023 at 2:38 AM, spongeworthy said:

With all of the vloggers/streamers around Pattaya I can't imagine the Navy is thrilled with the idea of a ton of sailors ending up on youtube, tiktok, instagram, facebook, etc., while do their thing in the bars here. On the other hand unemployment is extremely low in the US right now so perhaps recruitment numbers are down and this all for marketing purposes.

You can see them coming down the street with those long selfie sticks. When I see any type of selfie stick, or screen coming towards me at night, I get out of the way.

Most vloggers won’t hold a camera in their hand, they use some sort of holding device stick or tripod. They want to stabilize the vid so it’s not shaky and also spin it around to show themselves while they are talking.

Edited by JimTripper

• 2 weeks later...

They used to be a common sight around Pattaya and environs. Even here in Banchang.

According to a US Navy friend, the grunts messed up their "R&R" by posting pictures and vids of the revelry and bar-fines on social media, and got themselves banned.  ????

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2023 at 5:47 PM, Salerno said:

Times have changed, countries are too worried about PR nowadays and the military lay down the law re bringing the service into disrepute and the potential of diplomatic incidents when overseas. 

And losing sailors for committing crimes. These shore visits were all cut because one sailor killed a ladyboy in a hotel by drowning him in a toilet in Subic Bay Philippines.

The Marine Bar muay thai arena could be entertaining. Back in the mid 80's when a ship was visiting a drunken marine fancied himself against a little muay thai boxer. Money changed hands and the Thai boxer kicked the stuffing out of the marine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1