Photos Needed For Retirement Visa Extension

have to go to IO tomorrow, annual retirement visa extension.. the sole officer can be unco-operative, some years. Must you present photos with a white background. ? last year, he accepted blue background. Photography shop who has done our photos for the past 17 years say ''blue background is acceptable''.  thanks

Edited by metisdead
ALL CAPS removed from topic title.

9 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

There is no written requirements that I'm aware of other than size.

Some offices insist on blue background.

Always good option to mention your immigration office. 

Let's start here. Phitsanulok accept white background, never tried blue and wonder why anyone would. It is called a Passport style photo which must be white. Went for re-entry permit last week with my photo duly glued on the form. She took my photo herself and printed the same form out, asked me to sign it, and then filled all my data in herself. 555

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Let's start here. Phitsanulok accept white background, never tried blue and wonder why anyone would. It is called a Passport style photo which must be white.

Repeat.

Some offices insist upon blue background.

My office CW last extension accepted a black and white photo with white background. 

Not really relevant as the OP  clearly not using CW. 

I've always used PP photos, I think, and they are on light background.  Always accepted.   Hua Hin prefers you not to use same photo in PP, or same photo they have on file from previous year.

The whole photo thing is silly to begin with, as they/HH imm. take your photo when there.  I used my DL photo once, as only different one I had with me, surprisingly, and had to be 10 yrs old.  Mind boggling.

IOs used, Udon Thani, Nong Khai, Hua Hin

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1