Takeaways from Biden’s State of the Union address

Scott

32 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

There were 12 or 13 servicemen killed due to Biden's incompetence in his failed Afghan withdrawal. Just another one of his mega failures. He's useless and pathetic

Your Donnie set up that debacle not Biden we the American people were left to deal with the mess left behind by mr trump the twice impeached failed president who ballooned the deficit 25% with no gains for the country as a whole but massive gains for the Uber wealthy no sir mr trump is indefensible.Joe Biden and team are doing a remarkable job putting things right after the trump administration what a difference an election makes!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

It was the Trump admnistration that negotiated a May 31, 2021 pullout of all U.S. troops.

It was the Trump administration that reduced US troop levels by 44%.

It was the Trump administration that agreed to release of 5000 Talibani prisoners.

I guess President Biden quietly removed the sign on his desk that says, "The Buck Stops Here" that Truman left...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dotcalm said:
  • President Biden’s botched withdrawal from Afghanistan left American citizens and allies behind while emboldening our enemies, diminishing our counterterrorism capabilities, and damaging trust with our allies around the globe.
  • The administration has sought to blame the Afghans and President Trump for a failure that belongs to President Biden.

https://www.rpc.senate.gov/policy-papers/bidens-failure-in-afghanistan

Biden owns the Afghan disaster, everyone knows it, the evidence supports it.

When Biden screws up, which often/always he tries to either blame Trump or try to say Trump did the same. Biden has no hope, no clue, he's been branded a pedophile and now the Biden crime family will be exposed by oversight, live on national TV for all to see. Not only is he am utter and total failure and embasrassment he is a disgusting sick person.

Full transcript of Biden's speech, some bedtime reading for you, wouldn't want you to veer off topic too much.............

https://apnews.com/article/state-of-the-union-biden-speech-transcript-02e7d6fe81b11dbbb5088fdec8e15932

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tug said:

Your Donnie set up that debacle not Biden we the American people were left to deal with the mess left behind by mr trump the twice impeached failed president who ballooned the deficit 25% with no gains for the country as a whole but massive gains for the Uber wealthy no sir mr trump is indefensible.Joe Biden and team are doing a remarkable job putting things right after the trump administration what a difference an election makes!

Biden’s botched Afghan exit is a disaster at home and abroad long in the making

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/16/politics/afghanistan-joe-biden-donald-trump-kabul-politics/index.html

Are you talking about Donny, as in donny-JOE Biden perhaps?

Trump fixed, mended things, no wars, ME peace, best economy, best energy policies and management, best border security. Biden has destroyed it all. Biden's SOTU address are just words, meaningless words and mostly all lies. His actions speak for themselves. A failure in every respect, a pathetic doddering incapable failure!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Full transcript of Biden's speech, some bedtime reading for you, wouldn't want you to veer off topic too much.............

https://apnews.com/article/state-of-the-union-biden-speech-transcript-02e7d6fe81b11dbbb5088fdec8e15932

During his mumbling rant he was called out for being the pathetic feckless liar that he is. He's gutless, he talked only niceties as he pivots to campaign mode but very doubtful he makes it.

Asking/SCREAMING: "....Tell me one person....who would trade places with Xi Jinping...."

Probably half the globe would jump at that prospect. Biden's lost in is own small world, he's not well and should be sent to a care facility for the treatment he needs, or at least change or modify his medication as required.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

During his mumbling rant he was called out for being the pathetic feckless liar that he is. He's gutless, he talked only niceties as he pivots to campaign mode but very doubtful he makes it.

Asking/SCREAMING: "....Tell me one person....who would trade places with Xi Jinping...."

Probably half the globe would jump at that prospect. Biden's lost in is own small world, he's not well and should be sent to a care facility for the treatment he needs, or at least change or modify his medication as required.

That was a quick read, even Trump's take on it was quite positive. Oh well do stick to your "own small world"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

DeSantis ridicules Biden's off script oil and gas comments at State of the Union, slams energy policy

"Gov. Ron DeSantis said President Biden's energy policies are making it 'not worth it' for oil companies to increase production."

""We are still going to need oil and gas for a while," Biden said during his speech, which prompted laughter from Republicans for stating the obvious"

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/desantis-ridicules-bidens-off-script-oil-gas-comments-state-union-address

Biden, lol, Brilliant, sharp (as a bowling ball). The sooner his crime family is held to account the sooner America can move on

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

DeSantis ridicules Biden's off script oil and gas comments at State of the Union, slams energy policy

"Gov. Ron DeSantis said President Biden's energy policies are making it 'not worth it' for oil companies to increase production."

""We are still going to need oil and gas for a while," Biden said during his speech, which prompted laughter from Republicans for stating the obvious"

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/desantis-ridicules-bidens-off-script-oil-gas-comments-state-union-address

Biden, lol, Brilliant, sharp (as a bowling ball). The sooner his crime family is held to account the sooner America can move on

Catching any Fish?lmao 

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, paddypower said:

if only the Don would pay up the taxes he owes, like the majority of the country, the deficit would not look so bad. Claiming you're extra smart by cheating taxes, should make any GOP'er ashamed to mention the deficit.

Don't most rich people pay experts so they don't pay as much tax as they should? Why single him out?

• Love It 1

On 2/11/2023 at 10:45 AM, paddypower said:

Yep. looks like Dotcam's profile photo was taken in his Mom's basement. I cannot quite make out the newspaper clippings on the wall where it's been reported that Biden is a pedeo. please provide a source, Mr. Dotcam.

Not a face one could take to is it!!

Edited by metisdead
Over-sized emoji removed.
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, pomchop said:

ooooooh the deep state...i bet i can find a zillion batshxxt crazy conspiracies online in a matter of minutes...everything from Qanon to bill gates putting chips in covid shots to the DEEP STATE

why is that people think that just because they searched around on the internet for a few minutes and stumbled onto a bunch of GARBAGE with no evidence to support it that it automatically makes them appear to be "onto" something or smart because they have found some "hidden information" in the bowels of the internet placed there by who knows who with whatever agenda but somehow it has been hidden from most everyone else?

Hint:  Just because you read it on the internet does not make it true....

32 minutes ago, pomchop said:

ooooooh the deep state...i bet i can find a zillion batshxxt crazy conspiracies online in a matter of minutes...everything from Qanon to bill gates putting chips in covid shots to the DEEP STATE

why is that people think that just because they searched around on the internet for a few minutes and stumbled onto a bunch of GARBAGE with no evidence to support it that it automatically makes them appear to be "onto" something or smart because they have found some "hidden information" in the bowels of the internet placed there by who knows who with whatever agenda but somehow it has been hidden from most everyone else?

Hint:  Just because you read it on the internet does not make it true....

I am trying to get it, the fact that you don't like the message, the truth about Biden's ineptness and repeated failures, buyers/voters remorse for voting for him?

Now, maybe u can translate into coherence the childlike rant of Qanon, GARBAGE, hideen information, etc or maybe sleep on it, adjust your lifestyle and check with your internet resources if the swimming pool on the titanic is still full of water, thats about as much sense you make. Sorry for you. U seem angry at my message content, can explain to us why that is?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, dotcalm said:

I am trying to get it, the fact that you don't like the message, the truth about Biden's ineptness and repeated failures, buyers/voters remorse for voting for him?

Now, maybe u can translate into coherence the childlike rant of Qanon, GARBAGE, hideen information, etc or maybe sleep on it, adjust your lifestyle and check with your internet resources if the swimming pool on the titanic is still full of water, thats about as much sense you make. Sorry for you. U seem angry at my message content, can explain to us why that is?

you are the one who is talking about a  biden deep state weaponized fbi etc...i believe u will find that is part and parcel of hidden information, conspiracy theories etc... if you would like to share all of your evidence of a weaponized DOJ who is out to "pester Trump"  rather than realize that the DOJ investigates potential crimes and trump has so many to choose from i guess poor little guy feels pestered......but go right ahead and act surprised if that makes too much sense for you to grasp. 

Big difference with the GOP and the new brand phenomenon AKA MAGA. If MAGA was not so powerful, prolific, loved, FEARED why does Biden's deep state and weaponized FBI, DOJ pester Trump...24/7...non-stop. But, now it's slow Joe's turn, watch for updates from Comer and Congress.

• Like 1