Takeaways from Biden’s State of the Union address

Scott

17 hours ago, paddypower said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you not naive. Then, you must not have a clear understanding of the difference between (i) tax avoidance (legal) and (ii) tax evasion (illegal). Ref to the various legal cases being pursued against Trump (and his conglomerate). 2 examples of tax evasion are: overstating the value of your property, so that you can claim an excessive deduction for 'depreciation', to reduce your taxable income illegally.   The Don is such a buffoon that he signed the check which paid off Stormy Daniel and was charged as legal fees. I miss him ????

Get back to us when Trump is convicted of a tax crime.

21 hours ago, pomchop said:

ooooooh the deep state...i bet i can find a zillion batshxxt crazy conspiracies online in a matter of minutes...everything from Qanon to bill gates putting chips in covid shots to the DEEP STATE

why is that people think that just because they searched around on the internet for a few minutes and stumbled onto a bunch of GARBAGE with no evidence to support it that it automatically makes them appear to be "onto" something or smart because they have found some "hidden information" in the bowels of the internet placed there by who knows who with whatever agenda but somehow it has been hidden from most everyone else?

Hint:  Just because you read it on the internet does not make it true....

was it Lou Reed who was supposed to have said 'don't believe anything your plumber tells you and only half of what your mother tells you.' ? 555

7 hours ago, xylophone said:

Have you ever thought that this Dotcalm poster maybe just a ruse to stir up trouble on the thread??

I say this because he is so far off the truth and so far "down the rabbit hole" that his rants are totally unbelievable, and more to the point, they would be unbelievable to a rational person, even if they were Republican?

Either that or he is totally s....., but unfortunately I can't post that word although I'm sure you can fill in the dots.

LOL. I thought for a minute that you were talking about some of the Biden supporters on here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1