Pitbull attack: Mad dog attacks mum, son comes to rescue, dragged into cage and has intestines ripped out

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

the funeral of former horse racing jockey Therdpong or "Neung", aged 47.

This despite Neung being a strong 95 kilo man.

I really feel for the family and the deceased who died a horrible death. But dang they have big jockeys here. Add that to the small horses and well..........

Edited by marin

1 hour ago, Andre0720 said:

for example, Pit Bulls could not be used by police, who consider them too dangerous and uncontrollable to be of any use.

Another Pit Bull hater.

Police Departments Turn To Rescue Pit Bulls For New K9 Units

https://dogtime.com/trending/34961-police-departments-turn-rescue-pit-bulls-new-k9-units

It was kept in a cage and allowed to run free in an area out back of the house on occasions.

Don't blame it for savaging them.

There is a Siberian Husky in the village, chained all day, everyday ........it has a bench to lie under and that is its life.......criminal.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

They fear ghosts, as innocuous as they are.

But they will keep Pit Bulls, known for killing and maiming time and time again...

Oh well. RIP.

Ghosts most certainly are not innocuous. They often are the cause of death here.

• Love It 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Maybe ridiculous. But think how much better we would be if people were held responsible for their actions or inactions? You know you have a dangerous animal and you have encouraged it to be so. Then it gets loose and kills somebody. Pure negligence 

Negligence, yes, but not murder.

RIP savage way to go ! At same time you reap what you sow dog was abused by reading the article ! Well known from this story This Particular Pitbull  should of been put down a long long time ago ! Obviously stir crazy  beaten ????  locked in cage reads like years , did have friend with same breed dog was varely good in most ways ! still you had to watch him ! Unsure if breed itself has mental  vicious + social behavior problems.  

Edited by Mad mick
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It was kept in a cage and allowed to run free in an area out back of the house on occasions.

In the past it had bitten more than ten people who they knew or who were passing and they had to pay compensation and hospital fees

What ??
As much as I like and own dogs this is insane having a dog still alive that has constantly bitten people !!

Cant help but wonder if practically being locked in a cage 24/7 and zero exercise is a major factor. Do wonder why Thais have dogs when they keep them like this ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

There's one near where I walk in the mornings.

Runs out and slams against the fence every time I go past frothing and rattling the bars in a complete out-of-control frenzy. If it got out it would try to kill me, which is why I always carry a steel baton with me.

All dogs that try to attack passers by should be killed.

No matter what breed or size.

Good luck with a baton. When I was a teenager I was banging on 3 dogs with a piece of  2x4 lumber they would not stop fighting until a neighbor came out and dumped water on them.

The situation was I was walking my large male German shepherd dog and the two dogs who always barked from behind a fence got out somehow. They were only medium size/labs or something but they got my dog from both sides of the neck and he didn't have a chance. Not much of a fighter I guess. 

Last time in US when one of these pitbulls lunged at me while being walked by a girl who could barely control it got me thinking.  Probably need a gun.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Again a single purpose detection dog,only for drug searches and maybe explosives.

Using this kind of dog for any type of bite work will not be possible.

Departments using pitbulls better pray on of the dogs will never put a scratch on any body,the would be sued into the next century.

I sold a certified PSD to the USA a number of years ago and the first thing they did is change his name.

I called him Dingo when he was a pup but apparently a service dog can not have a name like that when used for apprehending people.

A lawyer could use the name to prove the animal is vicious but that is the USA for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

"There is nothing such as a bad dog, only bad owners."

As long as such narratives are still used, the tragedies will keep on happening.

No such thing as a bad dog, then one would have to explain why, for example, Pit Bulls could not be used by police, who consider them too dangerous and uncontrollable to be of any use.

And this appears to suggest that poodles and Pit Bulls, well, they are all dogs, same family of animals.

As if a poodle raised by a bad owner would start killing the neighbors and owners as well.

Clown. A poodle raised by a bad owner isn't going to morph into a Pitbull. It will though deliver a very nasty bite and scare the s**t out of you..........possibly resulting in death but unlikely. Pitbull attacks are much less infrequent than attacks by other breeds its just that when they attack they are so powerful they cause a lot of damge and can easily kill. They are not born killers though. They need firm and loving owners otherwise - just like any breed - they will try to rule the roost. These owners were not bad people, just bad owners. Clueless. 

Edited by Jackbenimble

11 minutes ago, BestB said:

this says it all. Kept the dog caged, letting him out on occasion and do not understand why it went mad?

How about when you get a pet, you take it for walks, socialize it and give love, may be then dog will not turn on you

mane a poodle you would experience the same issue ?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

If Pit Bulls are such friendly gentle creatures, why are they banned in so many countries around the world..?

There are about 4-5 variants. No such thing as a pure Pit Bull per say. Pit Bull is just the genralising name for the different variants.

3 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

There are plenty of stories where people cared for their pitbulls just fine. Then they turned on them or their children suddenly and mauled/ killed. Timebombs

yes i read those stories, like the one where pitbul killed the hubby while hubby was asleep and wife did not know why as she claimed it was loved?

Only pics from the scene showed empty alcohol bottles all over the house and dog was chained. 

Makes you wonder how truthful those stories are

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

IMHO anyone that keeps a dangerous dog is a bad person.

that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. All dogs can be described as "dangerous" though so lets put them all down eh? And then maybe the owners too for being bad. 

• Thumbs Up 1