Changing bank without any trouble. .

1- I'm going to change my bank that I have a fixed account with. I'm on 800,000 type of extension. I'm not sure how to do this without having any problem with immigration at time of annual extension renewal and if they ask for a 12 month statement how will it work since I won't be able to get any statement for the closed account. 
2- what is the immigration rules regarding 800,000 in bank ? How long must keep the balance for 800,000 and how long minimum 400,000 ? 

14 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

1 - Don't "close" the account just take most of the money out.  Leave a small amount in and it will stay alive for years.  You'll be able to get the statement you need.

Thanks,

I don't know why I thought that I need to close the account. ???????? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Theory said:

- what is the immigration rules regarding 800,000 in bank ? How long must keep the balance for 800,000 and how long minimum 400,000 ? 

The rule is to maintain 800k+ for 3 months after application for extension and can then reduce to 400k and back up to 800k + two months prior to next application for extension.

As for change of account....

If you have the funds best option would be to wait till the 400k period and transfer 400k from existing account into new account and the remaining 400k 2 months prior to next application. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1