Husband kicks his unfaithful wife to death, says he didn't mean it

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

Siam Rath reported that the Muang Ratchaburi police in central Thailand were called to a house in Chedi Hak sub-district after a woman was killed by her husband.

Dead in bed fully clothed and wrapped in a blanket was 49 year old Uraiwan, a native of Yasothon.

She was covered in bruises. There was a broken bed in the room.

The killer was her husband Somneuk, 46.

He said he had found out that his wife had a lover.

She was a cleaner at a gas station and knew many people there. He worked as a backhoe repairer in a company opposite the gas station and so knew what was going on.

They argued frequently and a bed had got destroyed before.

But on Saturday night he said she admitted her infidelity and he attacked her with fists, attempted to strangle her and kicked her.

He still thought she was alright when she went to bed but in the morning when he called her there was no response.

He reenacted the events of the previous evening and was taken away on a charge of assault causing death.

He said he didn't mean to kill her, it was a spur of the moment thing.

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2023-02-20

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, connda said:

So he picked the weakest person in the affair instead of confronting the guy she was bonking.

well, there was only one of him and he didn't have time to rally his mates to help. 

But it should be ok as he didn't really mean to kill her.

• Like 1

Sad ! I have found its much better to suffer in anguish and dissolve a relationship and move on than to batter and assault a partner!

Nobody is worth killing over! He’s gonna have a long time in jail to think about his pathetic actions!

RIP twotimer

4 hours ago, connda said:

Well, the Thai authorities will throw him in prison of a long time.  When the inmates rape him they'll tell him that they didn't mean it.

Always seems a bit strange when members post about guys getting raped in prison.????

Emotionally, I am only 13 years old. I know I look and smell like a man, but I stopped maturing at a very young age. Therefore, I do things outside of my control. Like killing the wife. Didn't mean it. Oops. 

And she had no reason to cheat on me even though I am a serial bed destroyer. I am a really good guy other than my extreme immaturity, lack of emotional development and lack of self control. Guess I might have to go to prison now. And I guess the fellow inmates might be harder to beat up than my wife. 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

He said he didn't mean to kill her, it was a spur of the moment thing.

BS-those who beat and assault partners over a period of time should be given no mitigating circumstances defence.

A history of violence against an individual/s, as far as I am concerned, should result in the most severe of charges.

Edited by Bluespunk