Ivermectin not effective in treating Covid-19, joint Mahidol-Oxford study shows

webfact

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

My situation is quite comfortable, thank you. I have my doubts about you in terms of being mentally unbalanced.

Are you a subject matter expert? If so, state your bonafides that allow you to make a statement like this.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

My situation is quite comfortable, thank you. I have my doubts about you in terms of being mentally unbalanced.

I see. You are pretty comfortable maligning Blacks and Southerners with racist remarks.  Well, good on ya, mate. We are all more than pleased to meet the real you. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

Are you a subject matter expert? If so, state your bonafides that allow you to make a statement like this.

Your previous posts are all I need to make the observation.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Allow me to remind you of praying to an illusory being for me.

You are the one saying you could project phlegm a longer distance, it was what's called a reductio ad absurdum. Nothing racist about it, except in your mind.

I'm sorry, but your paragraph isn't very coherent. Perhaps you could give it another try.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DudleySquat said:

I see. You are pretty comfortable maligning Blacks and Southerners with racist remarks.  Well, good on ya, mate. We are all more than pleased to meet the real you. 

Please show me anywhere in my posts where I have mentioned Blacks, let alone malign them.

BTW, the politically-correct term is African-American. The term Black is no longer acceptable in woke circles.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

The average pore size in a condom is ~5 microns.

HIV virus is 120 nm, which is ~0.12 microns.

Jinkies!  That wee, tiny virus should just be bursting through, right?

So how could condoms effectively prevent HIV?

It works like this.

Virus is miniscule but doesn't migrate on its own, it needs a host media for transmission.  A barrier that prevents the host media from passing through also prevents the virus from passing.

Omicron is airborne.  As I recall, A and Delta were airborne as well.

If you were trying to prove a point, that was a miserable fail.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

Omicron is airborne.  As I recall, A and Delta were airborne as well.

If you were trying to prove a point, that was a miserable fail.

It's been explained to you twice.

We can explain it to you, we can't understand it for you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's been explained to you twice.

We can explain it to you, we can't understand it for you.

Not only can't you explain it, you have little understanding of microbiology. Bathe in your ignorance. It's ok. Everyone sees it.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

Nothing rayciss about spitting contests.  We held watermelon spitting contests at our county fair in Virginia.

You want rayciss?  The Scots hold haggis hurling events at their highland games!

• Confused 1

Ivermectin doesn't work? Oh my!

Next the experts will be telling us injecting Lysol or sticking a UV light up your fatuga is also ineffective.

Frankly, it's just a conspiracy to keep a Nobel in medicine from the Bloated Orange Orifice.

Incidentally, post-Covid, research seems to indicate there is a high correlation between obesity and severe Covid, and also low serum Vitamin D3 and severe Covid. In the US, 78% of deaths occurred among the obese, and 85% of deaths were people with low levels of D3.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm sorry, but your statements are delusional. 

My son and I had real N100 masks. Our masks formed a 100 percent seal around the nose and mouth.  I would say that the masks I bought from Canada were authentic, and I never saw anyone wearing one like it. 

They were small and comfortable. The company went out of business. Too many idiots were buying the lies from the governments telling them all they needed was a surgeon's mask. 

I wonder how many of them died due to that bit of purposeful misinformation.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

Next the experts will be telling us injecting Lysol or sticking a UV light up your fatuga is also ineffective.

Frankly, it's just a conspiracy to keep a Nobel in medicine from the Bloated Orange Orifice.

Incidentally, post-Covid, research seems to indicate there is a high correlation between obesity and severe Covid, and also low serum Vitamin D3 and severe Covid. In the US, 78% of deaths occurred among the obese, and 85% of deaths were people with low levels of D3.

Yes Walker that's why the right wingers began blaming the people for dying because they were fat.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The only truthful thing written above is about D3.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

Not only can't you explain it, you have little understanding of microbiology. Bathe in your ignorance. It's ok. Everyone sees it.

As someone who wrote a paper on the role of facultative Pseudomonas Aeruginosa in the metabolism of nitrite to both nitrogen and nitrate, your comment is laughable, and displays your own ignorance.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

As someone who wrote a paper on the role of facultative Pseudomonas aeruginosa in the metabolism of nitrite to both nitrogen and nitrate, your comment is laughable and displays your own ignorance.

I am familiar with Pseudomonas Aeruginosa. I doubt you wrote any paper. You have yet to impress enough with your writing skills to convince me you could write a scientific paper. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

As someone who wrote a paper on the role of facultative Pseudomonas Aeruginosa in the metabolism of nitrite to both nitrogen and nitrate, your comment is laughable, and displays your own ignorance.

I will give you credit for the ability to write the longest nonsensical sentence in this thread. Bravo.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The statistics say an infected person wearing a face mask is 70% less likely to infect other people, and an uninfected person wearing a face mask is 30% less likely to contract COVID.

I have had two mRNA boosters. While I can't say if they have done me any good, they have not done me any harm either. Neither have all the polio, tetanus, typhoid, Hep A, flu and pneumonia shots I have had in 80 years.

I feel sorry for people who spread anti-vaxxer lies, because I regard their chances of growing up and getting to my age as limited.

Your immune system is probably screwed. Well done.

Masks do nothing but harbor bacteria. 

Edited by positivevibes
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DudleySquat said:

I am familiar with Pseudomonas Aeruginosa. I doubt you wrote any paper. You have yet to impress enough with your writing skills to convince me you could write a scientific paper. 

You are yet to impress me with your grasp of basic scientific principles either. All you do is make ad hominem attacks, and beg the question.

Here's a test of your claimed knowledge of Pseudomonas. IMO you probably Googled the bacterium after I posted it.

Under what conditions does Pseudomonas metabolize nitrite to nitrate and nitrogen?

You are yet to impress me with your grasp of basic scientific principles either. All you do is make ad hominem attacks, and beg the question.

Here's a test of your claimed knowledge of Pseudomonas. IMO you probably Googled the bacterium after I posted it.

Under what conditions does Pseudomonas metabolize nitrite to nitrate and nitrogen?

We can play this game if you want. 

What makes an airplane descend?