Missing man found in shark's stomach after family identifies his tattoo

webfact

image.jpeg

The school shark is also known as the soupfin shark or the tope shark

Argentinian authorities say it is likely that Diego Barria had an accident in his vehicle before being dragged to his death.

The remains of a man who disappeared earlier this month appear to have been found inside a shark.

Diego Barria, a 32-year-old father of three, was last seen riding his all-terrain vehicle near the coast of Argentina's southern Chubut province on 18 February.

Early on Sunday morning, two fishermen reported to the local coastguard that they had caught three school sharks close to where Mr Barria's vehicle had been found.

Full story: https://news.sky.com/story/missing-man-found-in-sharks-stomach-after-family-identifies-his-tattoo-12821808

image.jpeg

-- © Copyright  sky news 2023-02-28

• Confused 1

Poor guy my condolences to his family and friends the soup fin sharks arnt known to be aggressive in my experience I’ve found them rather timid the guy was probably dead allready from the atv accident sad again condolences to the bereaved 

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Holy Gepetto, must have been a whale sized shark to eat him whole....well may he RIP, not pieces.

1.5 meters long ? he would have been longer than the shark ! Unless the shark swallowed a midget

Cristian Ansaldo, who heads the police department in the city of Comodoro Rivadavia, said the shark was about 1.5m long and it is likely Mr Barria "had an accident and was dragged"