Thai Government Partners With Netflix in Push for More Tourist Cruise Ships

snoop1130

566000001684604-681x420.jpg

PHOTO: MG Online

The Thai government is collaborating with Netflix to develop a creative travel guide to promote tourism and attract more tourists to visit the country via cruise ships, said the government.

Anucha Burapachaisri, deputy secretary-general to the prime minister, revealed that Thailand is partnering with the well-known streaming service platform, Netflix, to create a travel guide that will navigate tourists to locations featured in movies.

Anucha stated cruises were one of the most popular forms of tourism transportation with a global market surging exponentially. During last year’s high season between October to March, cruise ships carrying an average 1,800-2,400 passengers made one-day stops in Thailand and spent about 4-10 times higher than ordinary tourists.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/03/01/thai-government-partners-with-netflix-in-push-for-more-tourist-cruise-ships/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-03-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

WHY do we get only 20% of the USA content?  How about that as a FIRST issue?

Bob, you bring up an excellent point. I cancelled my subscription because of this. I hate Hollywood films and I especially hate Hollywood action movies and Disney-type stuff. I will be honest with you, I couldn't see anything on there worth watching. There are codes which are occasionally published in newspapers....if you input one of these codes you can access the whole of the Netflix library.

• Like 1