TM30: House Registration pages needed.

As far as I can tell from the below photo from an Imm office:

My interpretation of this is that copies of 2 separate pages from the house book are required, specifically the page with the address of the property (which does not have the owners name on it), and a separate page that has the owners name.

Can someone who has done it (filed) please clarify exactly what is needed WRT to Housebook (Office is Chaengwattana)

TM30docs.jpg

Edited by mokwit

Good luck with that one. Many property owners renting out their property to alien flatly refuse this bureaucratic-merry-go-round with ID card, house registration, shoe size and blood type. Those who entered Thailand by air do not even have a TM6 departure card portion anymore. 

What a farçe; some pass on the phone number of the property owner so the immigration can talk to them directly. Most important (provided the landlord provides all these copies) is, they have to sign with BLUE ink only. The TM6 arrival/departure card can be completed in either blue or black, praise the Lord for this allowance. 

A bloody joke all this is when knowing, that 60% (at least) of Thais do NOT reside at their registered address but rather somewhere upcountry ........... go figure what all this is about then! 

21 hours ago, mokwit said:

specifically the page with the address of the property (which does not have the owners name on it)

They ask for "house master" or "owner" in the information text. Someone else than the owner can be master of the house and report who is allowed to stay there. The owner is not mentioned in a House Book, as a House Book is not a proof of ownership. The first page in a House Book – both blue and yellow – is the specifications of the house. The tessa ban-office would have record of who the house master is, as it's that office, which add or remove names in a House Book.

I'm for example both house master and owner of the house (not the land under it), but my name is not in the Blue House Book; however, nobody but me can allow names to be added so I have to go to the tessa ban-office to approve a Thai national to be registered in the Blue House Book. My own name is registered is in a Yellow House Book for aliens.

What you need is the a photo-copy of the first page of the House Book signed by the house master; a photo-copy of house master's registration in a house book signed by the house master; a photo-copy of the house master's ID-card or passport (if a foreigner is house master) signed by the house master; a copy of the TM30 registration, which might have been done online where a print of the receipt normally is accepted, of course duly signed.

Unfortunately I don't have personal experience with Chaengwattana-office, as I live in another place, but I hope these information might help you a bit...????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, khunPer said:

first page of the House Book signed by the house master; a photo-copy of house master's registration in a house book signed by the house maste

Khun Per, thank you for your reply, this is where I am coming unstuck as to what is required.

I have signed copy of a page with the address of the property I rent - which is this? First page of House book? Is House masters registration in "a" house book the address where the house master lives?

e.g would I need:

1) Address page of the condo where I reside as tenant.

2) House book of House Masters actual address where he lives ?

The Thai housemaster of the house and land where I am the sole occupant died 12 years ago.

My name is not in the blue household registration book (because I am not a Thai citizen).

Yet, I own the land on which the house sits -- as evidenced by my name being the last one listed on the Chanote (deed).

The local land office has assured me that I can sell the land -- but not the house (which can only be owned and sold by a Thai national).

Will I have a problem if they ask for a TM30? (They never have yet at Immo/CW during annual extensions for retirement).

Food for thought.

45 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Khun Per, thank you for your reply, this is where I am coming unstuck as to what is required.

I have signed copy of a page with the address of the property I rent - which is this? First page of House book? Is House masters registration in "a" house book the address where the house master lives?

e.g would I need:

1) Address page of the condo where I reside as tenant.

2) House book of House Masters actual address where he lives ?

You didn't mention "condo". The condo reception should be able to supply you with necessary documentation if you are renting.

If you own the condo, you shall have a Blue House Book yourself for the condo, and get your name registered in a Yellow House Book for aliens.

• Like 2