What VPN provider do you use and why do you like it?

CALSinCM

Try Urban VPN, Browsec VPN - Free VPN for Edge ,Free VPN Proxy and ad blocker - Planet VPN .Free VPN for Edge - VPN Proxy VeePN If that fails move on to android lots on playstore inc VPNIFY POWER VPN ETC  I always find one that works 

Also set your clock to UK time will help in some cases ????

Edited by sammieuk1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 6:14 PM, Shop mak said:

NordVpn. Does the work where expressvpn failed.

It's ok – till it goes wrong. Try seeking help. They tell you to turn your system inside out, including resetting just about everything, just because their app decided not to return after I took a 5-minute pause. I have found a workround, with none of their help, but I will not be renewing – assuming I don't sue them for non-delivery of service.

Warning: the help-desk m**kies are called the “customer success team”. Pass the sick bag, Alice………..

On 3/10/2023 at 8:34 AM, KannikaP said:

Does that mean they don't have many support staff?   555

Apologies, I didn’t see your responses until now.

I don’t know if you can self install the Liberty Shield settings on any router, but to be honest, at £20 it wasn’t a deal-breaker cost. They have admin rights over it, so can make adjustments at their end if necessary.  The odd time that has been required, provided it’s between 9-21:00, UK time, it is done in moments.

They  seem to have plenty staff but my experience, over more than 10 years, is that they seem to try to allocate the same person for consistency. That said, anyone I have dealt with has been very competent.