MH 370 Netflix documentary

Tayida

Who has seen the documentary released on March 8, coinciding with the ninth anniversary of his disappearance, on Netflix of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370. I think everyone knows what happened: what do you think could have happened to that plane and the 239 souls on board?

• Like 1

I saw it a few nights ago. The news of the disappearance went on for days, then weeks, then months and eventually years where then the news just fizzled out.

The series was a good recap/review of all the facets of the event and introduces new info and even a few new plausible theories as to what may have caused the disappearance and a possible position of the plane's crash site location.

I would have a small wager on the Florida woman's location of the plane being in the South China Sea. Close to where an oil rigger saw a plane in flames descending and later an oil spillage that was spotted in the area too.

But then again. . . . . . . . . 

11 hours ago, bobandyson said:

I saw it a few nights ago. The news of the disappearance went on for days, then weeks, then months and eventually years where then the news just fizzled out.

The series was a good recap/review of all the facets of the event and introduces new info and even a few new plausible theories as to what may have caused the disappearance and a possible position of the plane's crash site location.

I would have a small wager on the Florida woman's location of the plane being in the South China Sea. Close to where an oil rigger saw a plane in flames descending and later an oil spillage that was spotted in the area too.

But then again. . . . . . . . . 

A lot of conjecture and conspiracy theories, but revealed nothing new.