Water pump pressure switch replacement

regedit

Mine goes down about once every eight weeks......gets jammed with dead ants???

Might be worth repeatedly topping it on the top with a 'small' hammer then spraying with insecticide before buying a new one.....just a thought.

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Might be worth repeatedly topping it on the top with a 'small' hammer then spraying with insecticide before buying a new one.....just a thought.

My switches, outdoor outlets and outdoor lights has the same problem. Spray insecticide was OK for sometime but wears off, the long term answer is ant powder, which incidentally is also much cheaper.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

My switches, outdoor outlets and outdoor lights has the same problem. Spray insecticide was OK for sometime but wears off, the long term answer is ant powder, which incidentally is also much cheaper.

Have you tried those white balls they put in urinals to mask the odor? Urinal cakes.  They seem to keep the jingjoks out as well as the insects.

On 3/11/2023 at 11:50 AM, Will B Good said:

I use Boric acid ( Lazada)  mixed 2 liter warm water, 4 tbs acid, 10 tbs sugar, put in hand pump,  spray all round house ( outside ) and pump area., after a few days problem gone. repeat once a month.

( be careful if have pets)

Edited by quake
  • Thanks 1